Chapter 9: The Album

Third Person's PoV

Kuroko heaved a deep sigh as he sat down. The chase has stopped and the idiots continued on their game. Kuroko looked at his watch and sighed.

"It's 2:57pm. I guess I'll just wait for the game to end..."He whispered and leaned on the chair.

He then heard someone pulled the chair beside him making him look at the person. He saw Akashi sat beside him and handed him a bottled water. Kuroko thanked the red hair and opened the bottle.

"Though the chase was tiring, it was actually fun..." Akashi said. trying to start a conversation. It's kinda unusual for the emperor to do this. But for the sake of trying to fix his bond with Kuroko and getting his memories back, he lowered his pride.

Kuroko just hummed in agreement and drank again.

"It was irritating but fun..." Kuroko said speaking his thoughts out.

"By the way, I didn't know you can flip Kagami that easily..." He praised making Kuroko looked at Kagami who is trying to balance an egg on a spoon placed in his mouth.

"My cousins attends Martial Arts training. And then one day, I just found myself being drag to their training and learned a few things..."

Akashi smiled then he stood up from his seat and placed his hands in his pockets.He faced Kuroko and gave him another smile. Kuroko just stared back at him while looking confused.

"Anyway, I really want to talk to you Kuroko. Shall we walk inside while doing so?"

Kuroko nodded and followed him inside. Akashi smiled, Happy that Kuroko agreed but worried at the same time. He has a plan actually. And he's worried if this will actually work or will it just hurt him.

"So, What do you want to talk about?" Kuroko asked making the red haired captain snapped out of his thoughts. He stayed silent for a while then he faced Kuroko.

"Kagami told us that you had an amnesia..." He started making Kuroko looked and stare at him. Kuroko stayed silent and just nodded.

"Yeah, What about it?"

"Well, Me and the others used to have a friend..." He started.

"He was silent and always goes unnoticed by the people around us. In other words, he's invisible..."Akashi continued and Kuroko just nodded even though he still doesn't get where this story will go.

"He was fragile and weak in physique but he is a strong willed and he is also smart. He plays basketball too and he is fond of children making him want to be a Pre-school teacher. He doesn't take sides when the group gets into a fight. He knows how to hold Aomine and Kise down when I'm not around. And also, He loves vanilla flavored treats..." Then he chuckled making Kuroko look at him confusely.

"I think he is a great friend. But, I still don't get where this is heading..." Kuroko stated as they finally arrived at the living room. Akashi faced Kuroko and gave him a a weak smile.

Somehow, Kuroko felt nervous about his smile. His stomach won't stop spinning and his heartbeat is getting louder. 'Why do I feel so nervous?' Kuroko thought as he tried to brush away the feeling.

"I have something to show you Kuroko..."Then he went to one of the drawers and pulled out a small,black hardbound album.

He then faced Kuroko who is looking at him confusely. He reached it to him and Kuroko slowly reached for it and held it in his hands. Kuroko traced the golden writings on the cover as he read it.

'Teiko Years:Generation of Miracles'

Slowly, he opened the album and scanned the first picture. It was a groufie picture of the generation of miracles and Momoi with Kise holding up the camera, on the rooftop of the school and they were having their lunch.