Breakfast is Served! :D

**Here is the next chapter! It's a little longer and actually has Aladdin and Aleah with it, so hope you like it! (Side note; I just watched How To Train Your Dragon for the first time ever and I didn't think that I was going to like it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :D

Meanwhile, back on the streets of Agarbah Aleah, Aladdin, and Abu were sitting on top of a melon stand and were plotting for their breakfast. Once the plan was decided, Aleah wore a long cloak (it had belonged to her mother) that covered her face and went down past her waist. She was walking towards the stands surrounding the melon stand and was pretending to look at some jewelry while Abu and Aladdin began phase 1 of their plan. The peddler continued to advertise the melons to the streets of Agrabah while Aleah was slowly and casually walking toward the melon stand, "Try this! Your tastebuds will sing and dance!" and he heard a noise and when he looked behind him he saw Abu with a melon in his hands. While the peddler had his back turned and was fighting with Abu, Aleah grabbed one of the melons and hid it underneath her long cloak; making her appear pregnant. Stimotaniusly, Aladdin grabbed another melon from the top of the melon stand. Once the peddler had won the melon back from Abu, he turned around angirly to realize that two other melons seemed to be gone. Aleah was still facing the peddler (with her face still hidden), cradeling her melon/baby under her cloak. She cocked her head to the side and asked the peddler, "Are you alright sir?" The peddler stood confused for a moment and babbled trying to explain the situation, then realized how utterly ridiculous he looked in front of this lady, and apologised quickly in front of her and offered her a deal if she bought 4 melons he would give her one for free. She thanked him for the offer but refused it and bid him a good day.

She continued to walk down the street until he had lost sight of her and then she carefully removed her cloak and folded it gently and tucked it beneath her arm. She then ran along the top of the peddler stands until she met back up with Aladdin. She tossed him the melon and asked him, "Why do I always have the hardest job?" Aladdin smirked back at her and claimed that he usually had the hardest and he needed a break. They then both laughed at how stupid Aleah made the melon peddler feel. They both felt very good about the fact that they had two melons now instead of just one. That would be their a meal for another day when they needed it. Aleah rolled her eyes and carefully put their mother's cloak down on the tapestry where they were sitting and she whispered, "Thanks mom" and they all sat down as Aladdin split the melon into 3 slices and they began to eat.

**I know that this is kind of a weird spot to leave off, but oh well...  Hope you liked it and as always review/comment!