When Hoseok nodded in agreement, Jaehyung's chest swelled. Jungkook hummed in response, raising his brows to finalise, "That reminds me to visit our dear friend. I'll see myself out, hyung!"

With that said, Hoseok registered the withering man again whilst the other two marched outside, the door swinging back to its frame. Jungkook brought his palm at Jaehyung's chest to bring him to a halt in the empty hallway, his lips pursed in a this matter is serious expression.

Meanwhile, Jaehyung's mouth becomes a puzzled oval, his irises perplexed behind the fancy spectacles.

"I saw you drooling over Hobi hyung, Jae," stated Jungkook tenderly, his features moulded in anxiousness, "I don't want you to do this to him. He is hurting. Besides, he is engaged."

"I didn't know—" protested Jaehyung, unfreezing.

Jungkook concluded with emphasis, "Now you do, don't you?"

Jaehyung was a talented agent, older yet one post below Jungkook; however, his irrelevancy of crushing on Hoseok was strongly opposed by Jungkook, knowing it reflected a frivolous attitude from all sides.

The guy looked like he was going to argue but shuts up once Jungkook raises his eyebrows accusingly. Without sharing another conversation, Jaehyung excused himself to his own work, a little hurt himself, disappearing around the corner of the aisle where Jungkook now stood alone.

Unperturbed, Jungkook trudges to the end of the corridor and pushes the door back to enter the Profiler's Lab, where all the naughty hacking happened.

Forget hacking, only the naughty part presented itself: he recognised Jimin's undercut's back, his head nuzzling an extremely hot, moaning mess of a man with curly bangs of silver hair getting messed up by Jimin's fingers raking all over them, those devils gradually slipping down the former's torso as the poor chair underneath creaked helplessly.

"Get a room, you two," grinned Jungkook as he watched the two male still making out, shaking his head.

The one under mumbled distinctly, "We had one until you invaded our privacy, asshole."

"Bleck! Get off him Jimin!" cried out Jungkook, grimacing as Jimin fiddled with the other's pants. "You guys are wasting my time! Eww, not here, Yoongi hyung!" Who was readily arching his back to give a hand to Jimin —

"Whatever — urgh," grunted Yoongi at an exasperated Jungkook, lightly pushing a red-lipped, scarlet-faced Jimin off him and fixing his tie with a pale, veiny hand, looking up at Jungkook with a deceivingly sweet toothy smile, spreading his arms, "Hey, thank me, Kook! I just gave you a live porn."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, smiling a side-smile nevertheless as Jimin snickered in the background, picking a 'Case Closed' file while Yoongi gestured to the youngest to come over to him, switching on his grand computer screen. The eldest added as an afterthought; "Jimin, I guess Kookie's right. We'll lose ourselves on our honeymoon, my guy."

"Which you have already planned?" Asked Jimin, wide-eyed.

"So I have, Chimmie," confirmed Yoongi distractingly, his gaze never leaving his computer as he opened several documents feverishly, his fiancé and Jungkook on either side of him. "Kook. You told me to beat the bushes around of the CCTV cameras in Daegu to capture the places your first victim — the lawyer — went to. It was hella hard, by the way, you son of a bitch."

Jungkook face lit up. "So you tracked him up?"

"Yeah," mumbled Yoongi, clicking the mouse twice and maximising a folder, "And I tracked the other victims, too — the real state manager, the woman doctor, and that fresh murder of an alcoholic CEO — and found a CCTV coverage of a street they all appeared in separately from time to time." The screen popped up with several dark and HQ images of the obvious-looking victims scuttling between two buildings, behind which were a chunk of train track visible. "Voilà!"

"Let's see," simpered Jungkook, eyeing the pictures intently, "which street is it, hyung?" Yoongi gave the mouse his final click.

The printer went alive and buzzed, letting out a map of the street leading to the particular district.

Jungkook holds on to the paper and smiles gratefully, "Thank you, hyung."

"Also," spoke Jimin smartly as Yoongi, unconcerned, began to bite off a doughnut delicately, "I found out why the case was left unsolved around 2019."

"Oh?" says Jungkook, taken aback at Jimin's insight of even remembering this loophole of the case.

"Yup," uttered Jimin, smirking, slamming the familiar file on the desk in front of Jungkook as they stood beside Yoongi (who was playing chess with the computer.) Jimin prompted, "The guy was Kim Hwan, happened a month before your arrival. He was a good agent. Died in Daegu. Full-body paralysis."

Nodding fervently, Jungkook deduced, "So I have a possibility of getting killed really miserably by inspecting this case?"

Jimin responded grimly, "Most probably."

"Sure," said Jungkook mocking chivalrously, "I fucking love death."

A snort escaped Jimin, who recovered and inquired, "What's your new lead, Kook?"

Before replying, Jungkook chewed his inner cheek thoughtfully. "After hitting the rat's saliva sample, we'll go."

"Where?" Probed Jimin patiently.

Confidence taking over, Jungkook's tone became more defined when he answered;

"Daegu."

going smooth or nah?

love love love
joy xx