Started off as Close friends

So fun fact I'm listening to this song rnnn😭😭😭😭😭

And another thing is this whole time I have been spelling Airi name all the way wrong i spelled it like Ari so sorry for that but back with the story.

Tray's thoughts.

So wassup guys, and to be honest the girl that I'm taking on that date today is Airi to be honest, because ever since I have been in this house I always had an eye on her, even way before we got into this house and we was just face timing, but I'm hoping today that all of that can change by me letting her know how I feel, while I take her on that special date, but ima get dress and leave out, and then text Carmen and Nique to tell her to get dress and have her catch an Uber to Olive Garden and than after we go to Olive Garden we can go to Sky Zone it's funny cause they open till 2 out here(made it up😭) but all of those places will be reserved anyway so yeah, and of course Nique and Carmen are in on it, so I'm glad I got 2 ladies help, but let me get dressed so I can do what I need to do😏.

"Hay Airi, which shirt should I wear with these pants" I asked her while in my bathroom. "Whatever floats your boat" she said while still in her room. "Now come Airi, just help a brother out, this day is important to me" i said now standing in her doorway. "Okay, okay fine what shirt is it" she said getting out of bed. "Will I have this one and this blue shirt with white strips" i said holding the two shirts up. "Now try you know the Gucci shirt with those black pants would go better" she said looked annoyed now. "Okay thanks, but what's up with you babygirl" I said looking at her strange. "Nothing my stomach is just killing me" she said touching her stomach while lookin at it. "Oh okay will hope it feel better" and she went back into her room.

So after all that I got dressed and left out the house, after awhile of getting everything together I texted Nique and told her and Carmen to tell Airi to get ready and after her getting ready order her an uber. And after I texted that, Nique text back and said okay.

Airi's thoughts....

Man I'm so mad at Tray like he obviously couldn't see I was annoyed, but you know me I had to play the sick card, ughhh I'm tired of him right now it's like he doesn't see that I'm obviously the one for him, i guess doesn't So maybe I need to be distant from him because I can't just be friends with that man and I know it🤦🏾‍♀️

"Airi get up and get dressed we finna order you an Uber somewhere" Carmen and Nique said while busting in. "Nah I'm good, my stomach hurt" while turning my back to them. "Girl when you go to where we taking you yo stomach won't be hurting for long" Nique said while laughing alittle. "Nah for real. Carmen said as well. "Nah y'all I'm good, and I'm pretty sure anywhere I go, It would be a pain to be at anyway" I said while my back still turned to them. "Airi it's ya fave place, Olive Garden we figured you needed an Airi day so get ready to get you something to eat, and hurry up cause we got you a deal up there girl" Nique said. "For real" I said slowing turning back around. "Yeah so hurry up baby mama and get ready" Carmen said while they both walked out.

Ughh I mean i could eat but I still didn't want to go anywhere, because of how I feel about Tray but i guess I still have to eat, and plus I love Olive Garden especially with the deal that Nique and Carmen said they got for me. So I got up and put on a black dress with black heels and my hair was already flat ironed so i really didn't have to do anything to do to it, and I put on alittle make-up not to much cause i mean I'm just going to Olive Garden, but to be honest I don't even know why I'm dressed fancy, I mean don't know I just have this gut feeling that something major is gone happen I don't know what though but I'll find out I guess when I get there.

So after I got dressed Carmen and Nique rushed me out the door, because they said an Uber was here to come get me, so I went into the Uber and we went to Olive Garden, when we pulled up there, no one was up there so I was kinda spacious, but the only thing that made me get out the car, was the little light that was in there, so I got out, and walked up to the door and opened it with a lot of hesitation, but I opened, when I walked in I saw hella candles, and rose pedals on the flow, and it looked like a direction to somewhere so I followed the pedals, and it took me to this table with two chairs, and on the chair that I was facing it said will you be my mine, and when I looked up Mr..............