Two is better than one

Ch 1

Hopes POV

I walk into the stadium the croud cheering. But not for me for my sisters star heart-throb Dylan Courz. Ya I hate him so what its my 14th birthday and Im being tortured. My parents think i still like him because i did in 3rd grade when we were in the same class before he was famous. Im Hope Starr and I have light brown wavy,sun hilighted hair and stunning electric blue eyes. Im also in a band called 4everApril and Im the lead singer. I dont like Dylan because his singing sucks and he beat me in the battle of the bands. The prize was a world tour and a record deal. He became stuck up after that with his Dirty bond hair that goes down to his neck and covers his right eye and his light blue eyes. He isnt hot no he is not hehe I rhymed.We used to like eachother and we would always have playdates when we were little. We started the band together and he played guitar he wanted to sing so i let him a couple times he was good. Then we got into a fight last year he wanted to be singer for the contest my band mates and i wanted me to sing so he left the band. He did a solo act in the contest just singing he won because our guitarist was given raw shimp and ate it stupid Blake. Wait a second he is singing one of my songs! I asked my paents if i could go to the bathroom i ran to the back stage floor and knocked on his door thank god he is in here its intermission. "Hey Dylan." 'Uhhhh hi Hope this is awkward," he retorted."Ya it is why were you just singing my song your just a song stealing lying stupid jerk!" Then he said " ya i was Hope sorry did you hear what I said before i sung i said'my former bandmate Hope wrote this hoe you like it.'" Then i just left giggling does he like me no that is not right he broke my heart and sabatoged my band. I am soo over him I went back to my seat and asked if we could leave so we did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is short im new at this and it was the first chapter