Your Hair

A/N preferences are the short ones imagines are the long ones #harshtruth

Perrie's-

"I wish we could cut my hair." You whispered to yourself, eyeing the split ends that were sharp as razors.

"Don't talk that way, Y/N!" Perrie said harshly, grasping your hand.

"Why?" You whined to your sister as you say down. You'd made a bet with a large company to not cut your hair for two years as a science experiment. Not even trims. It was dreadful.

"Because," she said matter of factly. "We're going to win."

Jade-

"I hate it."

"It's beatiful, Y/N, what are you talking about?" Jade reassured you.

"Not its fu-"

"Language!" She ticked.

"The cut is hideous," you shrieked. Your haircut was ugly, there was no hiding it.

"I'm sorry." She said, but you knew she wasn't.

Leigh-Anne-

"Leigh, when can I cut my hair?" You begged.

"Never."

"But why?" You pouted.

"Because, remember last time? You whined because it was 'too short'."

"I was young and dumb."

"It was last month!"

"Oh hush." You giggled, swatting her playfully.

Jesy-

"I love it!" You gasped, shocked, when Jesy turned the chair towards the mirror.

"My skills come in handy." She giggled and you hugged her. She'd just cut your hair, you, being super nervous, had been shaking and freaking out.

"See? I told you it'd be amazing." She said and pecked you on the cheek. "And I'm always right."

"You are," you agreed.