III. Will we ever be the same again?

There are still a lot of grammatical errors and maybe some mispelled words on this book. I promise to edit this when its all done. Thank you for bearing with it.

***

III. Will we ever be the same again?

After the man leave I check my phone for the time. There were 50 messages coming from Jungkook and 20 missed calls. I decided to ignore it all. Its 7:50pm 10 minutes more. My cellphone suddenly vibrated unknown number calling... I answered the call. "Hello?" I answered "Lisa, its Jennie. Where are you?" she asked. "I'm at the nearby coffee shop outside the campus. Why?" There was music on the background and whistles from coaches. "Oh that's good. We'll just go there together. My practice is done." She said. "Okay I'll just wait here." And we hanged up.

I wonder if he went to practice. Just then a bunch of varsities came I saw some familiar faces. "Hey its Jungkook's girlfriend." Someone from the bunch shouted. Now all their eyes are on me. I didn't look at them afraid that they're going to start a conversation with me. I don't want anything to do with Jungkook's friends now that we're done but someone still didn't take a hint and asked me a question "Hey Lisa right? Your boyfriend didn't come to practice today and coach was so angry. Where is he?" I looked at him "He's not my boyfriend anymore." I said. It was silent for a moment. The boy scratch the back of his head "Oh uuh so that explains why he's not on practice today." I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey you ready to go?" Jennie who just arrived said.

One of the varsity players greeted her. "Hey Jen. Looking good." Jennie replied "Hey, still ugly I see." There were lots of 'oohs' coming from his teammates. I grabbed my bag ready to leave "Lets go?" I said to Jennie. Jennie smiled and nod her head. We hailed a taxi cab. "So Jungkook didn't go to practice today. Umm did something happened between you two?" She asked on our ride. I looked at the window "We broke up." I said quietly holding back my tears. She was silent for a moment "Oh so that's the reason why you decided to leave your dorm."

I just stayed silent until we reach her Condo building. "I'm at the 9th floor. You're not afraid of heights are you?" she asked cutely. I smiled to her and shook my head "No. I actually like heights." We went inside the building riding the elevator to her floor. "Are there any students like you living in here?" I asked. "Yes. There are a lot of students who lived here too." Wow these students must be so rich I thought to myself. We arrived at her floor. "So this is my room. 912 remember it." She said cheekily.

We went inside her room. Her room is so much different from my imagination. I thought her room was squeaky clean but there were tshirts on the chairs, hair clips on the table, make up kits scattered on the floor. "I'm so sorry. I was so in a hurry this morning I forgot to clean my stuff." She apologized "Oh no its okay. I'm intruding in your place I should be the one apologizing and its your place anyway." I said to her. In our dorm Jungkook really hates to leave stuffs around he makes sure that the place is clean. There I go again thinking about him. Is it always going to be like this now?

"Hey are you okay?" Jennie snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." She lead me to another room "This is going to be you room. Hello there roomate." She said cheerfully. The room is clean, no traces of someone in here. I also love it here since I can see the view from up here. "Why didn't you choose this room?" I asked her confused. "I don't really like windows." She replied.

"So Lisa can I ask what really happened? You and Jungkook are so in love. Even his team mates and everyone that knows him knew that guy is so in love with you." She said. I took a seat in the living room "I guess he didn't really love me that much." I said quietly. "What do you mean? I'm sorry I'm being nosy but I'm really curious." I shook my head "Its okay. I want to get this off my chest too." I said to her. "He cheated on me this morning." The scene replayed on my mind this morning. She looked shocked "Wow. That guy cheated on you? I'm sorry." Tears welled up in my eyes threatening to flow "He cheated on me with my bestfriend whom I treated as a sister." I sobbed.

Jennie hugged me "Shh. You don't deserve it. They don't deserve you." She consoled me. I needed this comfort so I let her hug me. "We've been together for 6 years. Was it not enough?" *sob Jennie rubbed my back "I can't believe that guy cheated on you. Don't worry a nice girl like you will move on and you'll get stronger and someday someone is going to see your worth." She said. Her words comforted me. "Thank you for listening and for helping me." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me "I'm glad I can help. And you should really smile more often." I was reminded of the guy a while ago who also said the same thing.

"Do you mind if I sleep ahead of you?" I said. She shook her head "No go ahead. You must be really tired." I went in to the room and admired the view. I could feel the pain in my chest What's he doing now? Why did he do it? Was I not enough? That night I cried my heart out. Cried for everything. Tomorrow is going to be a lot harder we're going to meet at school anyhow.

***

So I promised I'd make an update next Friday but since some chapters are already ready I decided to update 1 today.

Comment down your thoughts and vote if you like this chapter. Thank you.