Imagine Loki proposing to you

You wake up from the sunlight entering your room, it was a beautiful summer morning. You look to your left, empty. "Weird...", you say. Normally you always wake up before Loki. You sit straight and yawn, your eyes widen when you see rose petals appear, forming a path from your bed to the door. You close your eyes, giggle, and then shake your head. Curiously you follow the path, discovering little notes on your way. "I love you", one of them said. "Forever and ever", another said. Of course you knew who was doing this. It could impossibly be anyone else. You continue to follow the path, you see the petals behind you start to disappear, and new ones form in front of you. When arrived in one of the gardens, the path stops. You look around you but you can't find Loki. "Loki?"

You suddenly feel soft, warm lips kiss your neck from behind. "Hello beautiful.", Loki says. You turn around and see Loki's gorgeous face. "Why all this?", you ask. "Because I love you". You smile as you lean in to give him a kiss, but he stops you by putting two fingers on your lips. "This first.", he says. "But I can't wait.", you say impatient, wanting to kiss him. "Please, I want to tell you something". You smile as you patiently wait what he's going to say. "It's been a few years since I met you for the first time. You mean everything to me. You make me happy when I'm down, you keep me going". Suddenly you knew what was happening and your eyes start to get watery, putting your hand on your mouth. "If I didn't have you... I-I... I would have no idea what to do". He now started to cry too. "Y/N, I love you, with all my heart. I need you and I know you need me. That's why I'm asking you to stay by my side forever".  He now sits on one knee, and holds up a ring. "Dear Y/N, will you do the honor of marrying me?". "Oh Loki, yes! Of course yes!". You hug him and can't let go, kissing him. "I love you soo much, Loki". "I love you too... Do you want the ring or do I keep it?", he says jokingly. You totally forgot about the ring, all of your thoughts were Loki. He gently slides the ring on your finger, kissing your hand. It was a golden ring with a green gem. He wipes your tears away and you his. "I love you. I always will, and I'm happy I can call you my wife one day."