ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Ebony💙

I was running out of time. I only had a few more days to come up with the money for my grandma. I knew if I pulled this stunt that I was gone really have to put on my Viola Davis acting skills.

My grandma was getting worse and I could tell that the doctors were slowly giving up on her, and that she was slowly giving up on herself, but I wasn't! I was determined to get this money even it meant I had to do some snake ass shit and steal from my boyfriend. I had to for my grandma. I didn't care who I had to cross, but I knew my grandma needed this. I needed for her to get the best care possible and I was determined to make it happen.

Doing it for my grandma seemed justifiable to me. So I didn't care what nobody thought!

I had figured out Gotti's routine like the back of my hand. I knew every Thursday he came home with at least 20 bands. He never counted his own money because he felt like niggas weren't stupid enough to cheat him out his money. Ebony went over the plan so many times she knew she couldn't fail.

It was only five thousand so she knew Gotti wasn't gone be hurting over that. To him, that was chump change, but she knew how he was about his money. He didn't play about his money, so she was scared to even try, but she knew she had to try at least for her grandmothers sake.

Hearing the front door open then close; she knew Gotti had made it home. Today was the day that Ebony made her bed. It was no coming back from this and she knew it was now or never. Ebony went over the plan one more time and said a silent prayer. She was gone really need Jesus for this.

"Ebony," Gotti yelled. He was wondering what the fuck she was doing because she was usually downstairs to greet him when he made it home.

"Here I come." She stated.

My damn heart was beating out my chest. You could literally hear it. I knew I had to be Viola right now so I shook my nerves and made my way downstairs.

"Hey, baby," Ebony spoke kissing Gotti on the lips.

"Hey babe, what you was doing, you usually on the couch waiting for me," Gotti stated.

"Just watching How to Get Away with Murder and lost track of time." Ebony stated knowing he wouldn't think anything of it since she had been watching it all week.

"Damn Eb without me, I was starting to get into that shit. Annalise that bitch for real I need a lawyer like her on my team." Gotti laughed telling the truth.

"Yeah, she really is." Ebony laughed.

"Come count this money for me, it should be 20 bands in there; I'm about to go take a shower cause I gotta go back out." He started getting off the couch and making his way to the back room.

Ebony knew this was her moment. She took the black duffel and started counting the money. When she heard the shower turn on that's when she went in for it.

She took off five thousand. She ran to the kitchen and put the money inside the Frosted Flakes cereal box. She knew Gotti wouldn't come in here looking for no money. He wouldn't even think she would steal from him. He didn't even eat Frosted Flakes. So she took the cereal out and stuffed the money in the box and put the cereal back in.

Ebony adrenaline was pumping and her heart was beating louder out of her chest.

She got back in her position and started to recount the money already knowing the money was short 5 thousand; she got ready to put her acting skills to the test.

"GOTTIIII," Ebony yelled.
"Gottttti." She dragged.

She heard the water from the bathroom turn off and after a few minutes the door opening.