introduction.

It's just a bunch of hocus pocus!

❝ It's just a bunch of hocus pocus! ❞

══════════ ◦◦◦♛◦◦◦ ══════════

FREDERICA "FREDDY" SANDERSON, DAUGHTER OF WINIFRED SANDERSON. ━━━ definitely the stand out child amongst her two cousins, freddy sanderson had never had an easy life. of course, living on the isle of the lost meant that no one's life there was easy, but freddy's was especially difficult. why? because her mother just so happened to be the one and only, infamous winifred sanderson - the oldest of the three sanderson sisters. however, freddy was nothing like her mother - though she was a VK, she tended to be the more softspoken and "artistic" one (though her ferocity and bravery was never put into question, and she was a different kind of clever than her mother). however, she never really showed her true self around anyone else but her friends, and remained tough and cold around most others.

when freddy and her friends are chosen by auradon's future king to travel to auradon for a chance to "take their place amongst society", freddy is instantly on board with the plan to use fairy godmother's wand to free the villains on the isle. she hates auradon and everyone who lives there just as much as anyone else on the isle, and she will jump at any opportunity to take them down. however, when her friends' plan to use a love spell on the prince winds up with freddy slowly catching feelings for her best friend mal, she begins to wonder: is being a villain really all its cracked up to be?

━✥✥✥✥━

MAL, DAUGHTER OF MALEFICENT. ━━━ all mal ever wanted was to be like her mother: wicked and malicious and cruel. however, that was a monumental task in and of itself - since mal was maleficent's daughter, living up to that level of evil was easier said than done. still, that never stopped mal from trying, and she kept trying, repeatedly trying to gain some sort of favor in her mother's eyes. yes, she had her friends with her and they meant so much to her (they were practically family, though they'd never admit it), but mal's true goal was to make maleficent proud of her and what she'd accomplished.

when mal and her friends are chosen by auradon's future king to travel to auradon for a "second chance", mal instantly puts her own spin on her mother's plan, and she and her friends instantly jump on the opportunity to find fairy godmother's wand and free the villains on the isle of the lost. however, as time passes, mal finds herself growing more and more sidetracked - not just with how peaceful life in auradon is, but also by the redheaded witch who she seems to be falling for more and more.

══════════ ◦◦◦♛◦◦◦ ══════════

Wicked Ones © by Uraza Mwandishi

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, including scanning, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written permission of the copyright holder. Copyright © 2018-2023

This book contains bullying/verbal abuse, some mild peril, dark underlying themes, and possible triggers (depression, anxiety, etc.).

I don't own Mal, The Sanderson Sisters, the VKs, Descendants, Disney, their plots, or any of their related characters. I do, however, own Freddy Sanderson, along with her original dialogue and interactions, as well as any other original characters that I may include.

━✥✥✥✥━

- DEDICATIONS -

harleyQuinnfan17

yodelingaly

+ everyone else who's decided to give this book a chance!

━✥✥✥✥━

- AUTHOR'S NOTE -

Hocus Pocus is the best Halloween movie ever. Fight me. You can.

Haha anyway, I'm here with a Descendants fic! Thanks to everyone who gave all those encouraging comments on my post about my decision to write this, y'all are the real MVPs and I love you guys so much!

I don't know if you know it, but Hocus Pocus is actually a Disney movie! So, since it's the day after Halloween, I thought it'd be only fitting to use the Sanderson Sisters as my villains. I love Hocus Pocus with all my heart; I mean, it's one of the very few Halloween movies I can actually watch without literally pissing myself, so I legit watch it every year. I can't wait to put those three awesome witches into the Descendants universe and see how things play out.

Anyway, I hope you guys are ready for this (cause lord knows I'm probably not lol)