Chapter 1 - When I met you

.............................. 8 years ago..............................................

              " Give it back!!" i cried as a curly haired boy with green eyes no older then me stole my favourite soccer ball. I was kicking it up with my knees, i was only eight but i was great at soccer. I didn't like playing with dolls i was more interested in playing in dirt untill i was so dirty you couldn't even tell if i was a girl. I didn't cry when he refused to give it back i simply stomped up to him and kicked him where it hurts, picked up my ball and ran. When i was far enough away i stopped at a sand box and coverd my self with sand, but then it started raining and the sand turned to mud.

        " canin' ball!!!!" someone shouted jumping into the mud. I stood there mud covering my hair. "sorry" the boy mutterd . i sank to the ground and pretended to cry and as he stepped closer to ask if i was okay i sprang up and threw a hand full of mud on his head. Soon enough we were having a huge mud fight.

         "im kyle." he said " abby!" he grabbed my hand and we sprinted for the swingsi noticed a a boy standing there looking very mad but i just kept running with kyle. " ABBY!!!! its pouring rain! come in side it's too cold to play!" my mom shouted from our house across the yard. i turned to face my new friend. " i have to go now , my mom says it's to cold to play."  he looked up set but slid down to the ground to say good bye. " bye abbs" he said smiling " my name is abby" i replied frowning " i like abbs better " he said giving me an evil grin. :"bye kyles" " my name is Kyle" he said frowning " i like Kyles better" i said smiling and i turned on my heel and ran across the yard an into my house.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

                 Every day after i met kyle we spent all of our time together. He told me all about his friend Harry and how i would love him. We spent our recesses together playing soccer ignoring the weird looks we got from the other kids. As the years went by we got even closer, he practically lived at my house never knocking before barging up stairs and into my room demanding we hangout. We made a promis that day 8 years ago in the park that we would be best friends forever and ever and we were, we were irrseperatable, our parents kept saying one day we would get married and live happily ever after but we just ignored them. When graduation came his mom had told us that they were moving, it crushed us both i remeber taking kyles hand and running for the park into hiding saying dont worry i wont let bthem take you away. But as it turns out they just moved two blocks away, we spent our highschool years together and we were still as close as ever and he was the one by my side when i found out about my parents, he was the one who held me and told me he wouldn't let any one hurt me, he was my best friend. I  was 16.. i thought i could handle anything, and that one saturday night made me realize i would never be the same ever again no matter how many times i told my self i had kyle to protect me.

                    ..........................................................................................................

                 So that was the prolouge and chapter 1 , what do you guys think? please comment and tweet me xxx love you all <3 1, apple, game!