Chapter 14

I woke up at 9:00am and remembered that I had a date with Josh. Wow I haven't said them words in the same sentence for years, it felt so right to say them.

So I got up, brushed my teeth and my hair had a quick shower then put on some clothes, I wore a black tank top with black shorts.

By the time I got downstairs it was already 9:50am so I had to run to get there. Which was very fun. Note the sarcasm! Believe me when I say I am not very athletic. At all!! Add asthma to that and you have me.

Anyway I got onto the beach, taking off my shoes in the process and and looked around, I knew it was about 10:00am, but I couldn't see him. I walked away from the opening of the hotel and found a good spot to just talk.

I don't know who long I waited but finally he showed up. In the same clothes as yesterday and with blood all over his shirt, I stood up scared he had been shot or something. Then I looked at his face, he had a bloodied nose, black eye and a really blue jaw. That didn't look in the best shape but I don't know do I? And his knuckles weren't the best either. bloodied bruised and really cracked.

"What the hell happened?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Just a little.....spat." He told me. I don't get it though. We don't have secrets. Ironic I know but we don't never did and never really have.

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." I gave him a pointed look.

"Josh I know you better then anyone and I know when you are lying." He knew I was right.

"I know you do." He whispered.

"So are you going to tell me what happened or what?" I asked. He sighed knowing I wouldn't let this go.

"I was walking back to my room when I heard my name. I turned round and was hit in the head so I was knocked out. Then when I woke up I was in some sort of room somewhere and they started asking me things. But the one thing that freaked me out was how they knew my gang and about you. It was scary, once thy said some thing's about you I retaliated, ripped open the rope that was holding me back and punched one man. Another jumped on me and so on. I have now ended up with a fractured jaw, broken nose and God knows what

else." He put his head in his hands.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, he responded eagerly and weapons his arms around my waist an smile. We continued for ages but it felt like seconds when he pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you." He whispered. I grinned.

"I love you to." Then I hugged him. By the time we walked back it was already 12 o'clock. Great.

"Crap!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Josh was looking at me in a frantic way.

"I needed to be with Chloe ten minutes ago. It's Chloe's hen due." Just for the fun of it I decided to say something else. "We are having strippers, and I can't wait to see them fit men..." He growled or something like a growl and pulled me to him. He kissed my neck, something that I loved and started biting. Great staking his claim.

"You do not let any guy touch you. Understand." He whispered and I nodded.

"As long as you do that same." He nodded straight away.

"Of course." He said.

I giggled and pulled away.

"Bye." Then I ran up to Chloes room.

When I got there I was breathless and she opens  the door with half her make up on. Literally.

"Where the hell were you!" He shouted.

"Don't worry I'm here now." I ran into the room and made her sit down.

"Right let's get you ready!"

It took us three hours but we were finally ready. We were meeting some other girls that we knew as well and we were ready.

Chloe had a Vail on and a bide to be sash on while I had a tiara on with maid of honor on. We both wore white dresses and sliver shoes. Our make up was just light and we had purses the went over our shoulders.

"Come on girl, let's celebrate your second to last night of being free!" I shouted and ran out the door with Chloe right behind me.

We met up with some other girls and made our way down town. We went into this club called Out of the Line. I know weird title but oh well it was  a bar so I don't care. We went into the line for the bouncer would let us in and I was really surprised when I saw it was Curtis. Oh great.

"Hello ladies. Hen night is it." He  looked at me with a pointed expression.

"Yep." He laughed and let us in.

"Don't have to much fun." He looked straight at me for that one.

I just looked away and turned to every one.

"Right. You get a seat I'll get the drinks in yeah." They nodded and told me what they wanted. There was ten of us so hopefully they can share the cost.

"3 vodkas, 5 vodka cokes and 2 gin and tonics." I told the bartender, he smiled and nodded.

"Wow that's a lot of drinks." I jumped turned around to see a man sitting next to where I was standing.

"And?" he held his hands up in surrender.

"Hey I was just saying."

"Well don't." I paid and got my drinks walking away.

"It was nice to meet you Diana." I just rolled my eyes not to bother asking.

"Hey girls. Let's have fun."

5 gin and tonics, 3 three vodkas later and I was drunk as hell. I was on the table dancing and the others weren't better either. They were stripping and God knows what else.

"Diana. For God's sake Josh is going to kill me." Someone shouted but I didn't listen.

Not until he was shot. Then a whole of shots were fired. Oh great. Not again!

It's always guns. I ran to Curtis but it was only in his leg so he was fine.

So was I until I felt metal next to my skull.

Crap.

--------------------------------------------

So I know it's a bit late but what do you think?

A little cliff hanger there but oh well.

I won't update for another two weeks, sorry guys!! Well I might depends if I can get internet. But yeah if I don't there's a warning.

Tell me what you think I want more comments!!!!! and vote. Please!!!!!