Chapter 1

"C'mon Abby! It'll be for a couple of hours, you'll most likely bump into someone you'll be into", my best friend Hailey winks at me

"I don't know.. You know I'm not a big party girl! Plus I still miss Mike.."

"You and Mike broke up months ago.. I think you should just move on.."

"Ugh, you're right.. I'll go..", I sigh

I get dressed for the party, I put on some high waisted white shorts, my black nirvana crop top, and black vans. I always had a thing for style, I could never be seen not matching. I finished up my look by curling my hair and putting on some mascara.

"Ouuu you looking good!!", Hailey says

I laugh, "Haha, lets get going!"

We head to the party that was being held at my best friend Jack Johnson's house. I've been best friends with him since kindergarten, I started dating his friend Mike last year, we dated for ten months and he ended up cheating on me.. It was rough but I'm hanging in there.

"Hey! I didn't think you'd come!", Jack says hugging me

"Well I couldn't let my best friend down on his birthday now could I?", I smile

"True.. hey don't worry he won't be here, I'll make sure of that!"

"This is why I love you! Now go have some fun!", I go sit on the couch and go through my phone. I come to a picture of me and Mike , my happiness is suddenly turned to sadness.

"Hey! Abby come dance!", I hear Hailey say. As soon as she said that my favorite song came on. Buckwild by my two favorite rappers, Dillon Rupp and Taylor Caniff. I immediately get up and start dancing along to it.

It was about one hour since I got to the party and I really had to go to the bathroom. I walk to the restroom and freshen up, as I walked out I could feel someone staring at me. I turned to find a guy staring straight at me from across the room. I didn't notice him before so i guess he had just gotten there. He looks like the kind of guy who doesn't give a shit and gets his way, I stare at him for awhile. Somewhat admiring him.... His eyebrow was pierced and he had snake bites which he rocked. He had gages, my eyes leading down his arms which were full of tattoos. He smirks and starts to walk towards me, I start to feel uncomfortable and decide to go back and stand with Hailey. I could still feel his eyes on me, I look back and Notice he's only a few feet away from me. I feel terror inside me, something i haven't felt since Mike ... never mind... I start backing up, before I knew it two hands were grabbing my arms. I look up and I'm met by gorgeous brown eyes, his eyes were staring deep into my soul.

He leans in and whispers into my ear,

"Come with me", there was no way I could leave now, he had a grip on me and I couldn't fight him off. He lead me outside into a dark alley. I feel terror but I somehow feel safe, we stop in a tunnel. It's pitch black and I can't see anything but a little faint of light coming though the tunnel.

"Who are you?", I ask my voice shaky

"That's not important", I feel his lips press against my neck, a shock of pleasure runs through my body, I grab onto his arm and I feel him chuckle.

"Stop...", I try pushing him away but he just pulls me closer.

"I've been watching you all night, I want you, all of you..", his voice echoes through the tunnel.

"Let me go!", I yell

"Now now.. you don't want to do that..", he grabs my hips and pushes me up against the wall, he crashes his lips onto mine, his tongue asking for entrance, I give in and before I knew it his hands were up my shirt. I shove his hands away and stop the make out .

"Hard to get I see?", he laughs

"You don't even know me", my hands shaking, the only thing I could see was the brown of his eyes through the little light from the tunnel

"Look, I want you, and I intend on having you. So don't go running off to your little friends after this okay? No one needs to know what goes on between us, you're my little secret"

"You must be out of your mind! I'm not some little toy okay!", I say a little too loud.

"I told you not to yell.." I could feel him moving in closer, my heart beating faster and faster. Before I could make a run for it he grabs me, looks at me and bites his bottom lip. He kisses my neck and I feel a sudden pain. I push him off and start walking away.

"You're mine now..", he says with a small laugh.

I walk back to the party, go back inside and find Hailey, "We have to go NOW!", I say pulling her

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", she asks while walking with me towards the car. I spot the guy looking at me , he winks and puts his finger up to his lips in the "Shh" type of way, and I knew he didn't want me to say anything .

"I'm fine..", I get in the car and we drive back to our apartment.

"What the hell Abby?!", Hailey says while I slam my bedroom door shut.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight", I yell back

"Tomorrow you better tell me what happened!!", she yells from behind the door.

I look into the mirror and see that he marked me. Just fucking great, how the hell am I supposed to hide this? What will all the girls say once they see this tomorrow? So many questions ran trough my head, but the main question that needed to be answered.

Who is he? And out of all the people at that party, he chose me...

***

a/n this story has chapters with intense/sexual scenes if it's not your thing then I don't recommend reading lol but if you want to then ily. Don't forget to vote lovelies 💞