Ooo

((OMG 700,000+ READS?????? AMAZING!))

Fionna; another dimension:

I set BMO down and put my hands up defensively, ready, in case I need to fight this 'Finn' or 'Jake'.

A boy and an orange dog hop down from upstairs, the boy armed with a sword pointed right at me, "Who are you and what are you doing in our house?!" the boy demands, raising his blade higher.

But the dog lowers his own fists and just looks at me, "Dude, dude," he tugs on the boy's shirt, "She's dressed, kinda, like you, but girly."

The boy lowers his sword, just a bit, as he gets a good look at me. I react similarly, lowering my fists and realizing the dog is right; blue shirt, darker blue skirt, well, shorts on him, and a white animal hat on our heads; it's very uncanny.

"Do you think she is a fan-girl?" BMO chirps up from behind the boy's leg.

I scoff, "'Fan-girl'?? I’m sorry, but I don’t even know who you are! From my point of view, it seems you are copying my clothes." I point out.

The boy sheathes his sword and steps forward, "Well that doesn’t work either, because I don’t know who you are. Where did you even come from?"

I relax my stance too, "Well that’s hard to explain..." I say as I continue to look around the house and at the boy and his talking dog.

The boy shrugs, "Lay it on us,"

"Yeah, lay it on us." The dog agrees as he forms a chair from his bottom and sits. Shape-shifting like Cake...

I take a deep breath, "I'm from another universe, an alternate one. MaigcMiss sent me from my home universe to another universe where Gumball gave me this device that allows me to jump from universe to universe, and I ended up here, kinda just passing through really, but it has to cool down between transports so I’m stuck here awhile."

As I finish up I see the blank faces in front of me. The boy speaks up, "Okayy then, don’t understand everything what you said, don’t even recognize the names, but I guess if you're stuck here awhile you might as well know who we are. I’m Finn," he introduces, then gestures to the dog, "and this is my brother Jake."

I smile, "I’m Fionna."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, turn around!" Jake jumps up from his seat and rushes behind me. "She's got the exact same backpack as you, bro!"

I turn to see Jake gawking at my pack. I slide it off and hold it in front of me; Finn does the same. They are identical; half light, half dark green. "What did you say about alternate universes again?" Finn, wide eyed, asks as he puts his backpack back on.

I gasp, "You don’t think-"

"No... could it?" he answers.

"Maybe,"

"So, so you're-"

"I’m-"

"YOU'RE EATCHOTHER FROM SEPERATE UNIVERSES?!?" Jake spits out in sudden realization, putting the thought into reality and solidifying my own belief. Finn and I begin to circle each other. "Here, I'll quiz you guys." Jake suggests. "Greatest fear?"

"The ocean" we answer simultaneously, eyeing each other even more closely now.

"Favorite food?"

"Spaghetti."

Jake starts laughing, "Glob, this is too funny, and mind wacking at the same time." Jake turns to me only, "Do you have a brother like me, too?"

I shake my head, "I have a sister: Cake."