Oneshot [05]

~ Fuck You ~

Birds were chirping softly and the sun was shining brightly. It was a beautiful morning but that wasn't what our rebellious pinkette thought.

Sakura woke up lazily and saw the time. It was a 7'o clock. Yeah, she woke up even though she didn't want to wake up. Because she had to go to hell on earth which is also known as school.

Lazily picking her body up from the comfort of her bed, she walked towards the closet and then after taking out her clothes she already prepared she walked inside the bathroom and soon came out wearing her school uniform.

She marched down and ate her breakfast her mother prepared before she went to work with her father. Her father was one of the if not the best surgeon of the fire country while her mother worked as a model since it was her passion, even after giving birth to Sakura she still rocked the runways with her charisma.

Being the only daughter to the famous couple came with a lot of attention, fame and money. She never really cared for them, as she just wanted to live her life peacefully like any other normal child, but looked like fate wasn't on her side.

Today she was extremely early compared to other days she was almost late or simply late. She was somewhat a delinquent.

She didn't care about it though as her grade teacher (homeroom teacher is what I think its called) is Kakashi Hatake who was the most perverted teacher you would ever have right after Jiraiya.

He always wore a mask over his face and no one I mean no one knew how he looks like. He also read those porn books called 'Icha-Icha Paradise' published by Jiraiya and is always late and has pathetic excuses such as 'I was lost on the path of life'.

While walking towards her class she bumped into something or rather someone and almost fell on the floor, luckily for her she quickly regained her balance and managed not to fall on the cold floor below.

"Watch where you're going Haruno," a deep voice said to her. The voice contained a hint of smugness, she could recognize the owner of this voice right away.

After all, how couldn't she?

This was the voice of the person she loathed the most, the most annoying person she has ever met.

He was The Sasuke Uchiha. The second heir to the Uchiha Corps, he was the most arrogant person you would ever meet. He was also a member of the Big Five. The Big Five is a group of people who are the toppers. It included him of course, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Neji Hyuuga, and Hinata Hyuuga.

He was the heartthrob and a coldhearted bastard. He was also the enemy of our dear cherry blossom. He had raven hair and onyx eyes. His skin was pale and he was pretty tall about 6 foot or something. His hair reminded Sakura of the rear end of a chicken's or duck's ass.

"Listen to your own advice Uchiha" Sakura glared narrowing her emerald green eyes at him, displeasure clearly written on her face.

"Shut up you're annoying," Sasuke replied.

"Well, at least I'm not coldhearted" With that said, the banter between them continued. It was definitely a common thing that happened every day.

"Tch, pinky"

"Duckass"

"Forehead"

"Jerk"

"Bitch"

"Bastard"

"Annoying"

"Troublesome"

"Haruno, since when did you start hanging out with Nara?" Sasuke asked with his eyebrows slightly raised and blank looking face though inside he was somewhat jealous of the Nara.

"ugh- I didn't you-you..."

"I what Haruno?" asked Sasuke.

"Just go fuck yourself Uchiha " Sakura yelled in annoyance.

"Why don't you?" said Sasuke

"I what?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

Sasuke simply smirked, "Fuck Me."

"..."

"COME BACK HERE AND REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID UCHIHA!"

In the end, Sasuke simply chuckled heartfully hearing Sakura's flustered scream.