Chapter 3

Duncan's P.O.V (This takes place during the last chapter.)

Me and Violet went back to our dorm, And she went to get us a snack, while we watched a movie. 

She put her head on my shoulder. What does that mean? I don't understand girls! 

"Duncan?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"This might sound stupid.." She started.

"Nothing you say is stupid, Violet." I smiled, as she smiled back.

"Since I met you, I kind of think that I liked you?" She said.

"Violet.." I said. "I feel the same." I said.

As she smiled at me, we both looked into each others eyes.

She put her arm around my neck, and I put mine around her waist. 

and then we kiss? Yes we do! I'm kissing Violet! 

Then We hear the door open, and quickly let go. 

It was Klaus, and Violet, and they were..Holding hands? What? 

They immediately let go of each other's hand. 

"What are you two doing?" They asked.

"I think the question is what are YOU two doing?" I replied, trying to change the subject.

"We're dating!" Isadora giggles, trying to hold her excitement, and then Klaus smiles at her.

"But you haven't told him abou-" 

"I did, tonight." She interrupted, and smiled.

"Told him what?" Violet asked.

I looked at Isadora, and Klaus.

"Go tell her, Duncan." Isadora said.

I took her hand, and went to my room.

"Have a seat." I said, gesturing for her to sit down. 

She sits on the edge of the bed, looking confused. I don't blame her.

"Well.." I started.

-

Isadora's P.O.V

Duncan just took Violet to Klaus and Duncan's room. 

I sit down on the couch, and Klaus sits beside me.

"I'm really glad you told me, and feel comfortable enough to do so." Klaus smiled.

"Me too." I said.

"Isadora?" he asked.

And I looked right at him.

"Would you want kids?" He asked.

That had to of been the scariest thing he could've said.

"What?" I said.

"I'm really sorry..I just, I think that's what I would want, but I want you to want it to, before I know that I want it." He said.

He's so sweet.

"I-I don't know Klaus.." I started.

"The thing is, I could've had a kid because of my Uncle. Now the thought of having one scares me a bit.." I finished.

He looked so hurt, and looked like he was going to cry.

"Oh. I'm sorry.." He said.

"But, I'm not there anymore," I hesitated. 

"I'm with you." I forced a smile. 

"Do you ever find it hard to wake up in the mornings? I do, and I haven't even gone through what you have." He said.

"I do. But I just try to think about things that are waiting for me. But sometimes I forget...Sometimes I just want someone to congratulate me on taking a shower, because it takes all of my energy to do so." I say.

"Well. You have me now. And whenever you take a shower, I will congratulate you." He smiled..

Can I just say again, he's the best?!

He hugged me, and I hugged him back, just then Violet and Duncan came out of the room, and Violet came and hugged me.

-

Klaus's P.O.V 

Violet went up to Isadora and hugged her, and whispered "I don't know how you do it." And smiled.

I don't either. Isadora is so brave, and has gone through so much. After our conversation, I couldn't bear seeing her depressed. 

"So then.." I said, trying to change the conversation.

"We need to get to bed, I'm getting really tired from tonight." Isadora said. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Isadora Quagmire." I smiled, and gave her a hug, and kiss on the forehead, she flinched though..It makes me want to cry. Not that she doesn't trust me, which I think she does trust me, but that she flinches at a hug. It hurts to know that happened to her.

Duncan hugs Violet, I hug Violet, and we all head to bed.

I toss and turn, once again. And once again, hear Isadora crying from her room. This time I get up by myself, grab my smaller blanket, and wake her up, so I can get into bed with her.

"Do you want company?" I said.

"U-Uh, sure.." She nodded. She grab a flashlight, and a book of her couplets, and we read together, till she fell asleep.

I however, couldn't sleep at all.

A/N -

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's quite a bit shorter compared to the last one, but their wasn't as much to discuss, so. 

Make sure to comment what you thought! <3