Chapter 7

===Mangle's POV===
      Chilled wind blows through my hair and cools me down to the bone in a wonderful way. I've always loved the cold, and winter. Just watching the snow fall in it's wonderfully white and silent glow all while nature listens to its call.
      The toys and I are all wrapped up in the cool morning air with our spirits high as tonight is our mass sleep over. Just the thought of everything we have planned out is so terribly exciting. Every movie picked out and every game ready only excites me more. But again my mind wonders, and again it wonders to him. Again I think about him, like I have been for a long time now. Honestly. I hate it. I hate having nothing but thoughts of him, feeling that sense of security only around him.
      I think about what he said yesterday. All the anger that seemed to seep out from behind every crack in his broken character. And the scar... just the sight of it and what it means just... breaks my heart.

      "damn." I saw quietly to myself, but the silence that has fallen makes my words echo in volume.

      "What wrong Mangle?" Toy Freddy asks in an immediate response. A little shocked that the exclamation of what was suppose to be a thought I said out loud. I quickly deny anything that might be the matter.

      "Oh nothing. Just... forgot something at home." I quickly lie and go silent again. Only to look over to Toy Chica who has a devious sparkle in her eye.

      "Oh.. my... God... MANGLE YOU HAVE A GUY CRUSH!!!!" She swiftly pulls me into an inescapable and crushing hug. Swinging me around viciously until I'm dizzy.

      "What are you talking about? I don't have a... crush." Toy Chica's eyes just light up more and swings me around again.

      "Yes you do. There's no use in lying to me, I'm your best friend and there is absolutely no way you can hide this sort of thing from me!" This is the truth. Every since we met she always had a way of getting into my head. Basically getting me to admit anything without me even speaking a word.
"Even if I do, what does it matter to you?"

"I want to know who!"

"What! I'm not telling you who he is." And just like that I have given up the ghost.

"Told you! You're head over heels aren't you? Who is he? What's he like?" The sudden bombardment of questions makes me nervous. TC always judged the ones I had crushes on, making sure to discourage me from every single one of them. I don't want her to do this to... him. So I begin to sprint the rest of the way to school yelling back that I'll see them later. Only to hear TC yelling out to me that I couldn't hide it forever.

===Toy Chica's POV===
Such a childish girl. She always was the one to crush heavily over someone, but this guy is special to her. Different. The look in her eye was one I've never seen before. It was so filled with love and affection of the absolute highest caliber.

"It's Foxy." I say plainly with a smirk stretching across my lips. Thinking about the two of them together. One quiet and shut off guy with a quirky and lovable girl always at his side. It's just too CUTE.

"WHAT?" Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie say in sudden surprised unison.
"How can you know?"

"It's so obvious. You see the way she looks at him from across every room. And just now when I said she had a crush she got that same look in her eye." That look of happiness and love, so innocent and pure. She hasn't felt this way about anyone before... all those other guys I shied her away from, not once did she have that look towards them. That means that Foxy... well Foxy is someone unexplainably important to her.

"Wow..." TB says thoughtfully taking in all I had said. Toy Freddy looks somewhat troubled by this news however.

"How do we know he's good enough for her?" He says this with such uncertainty and hurt in his voice. Of course we don't know if he is good enough for her. He's a loner. One of the most intense I've seen to date. But, not only have I noticed Mangle's stare, I've seen Foxy give off a similar look towards her. In a sort of longing manner. He's been alone for so long... maybe he's finally found someone to open up to.