XXXV

Hermione's P.O.V. :

Today was Saturday, my day off, and all I was doing was reading a book while sitting in the park across the street from the apartments about ten-thirty that morning. A specific book I bought from a muggle book shop a week or so ago, yet I hadn't found the time to read until now. Seeing as the weather was not too warm or hot, the park seemed like the perfect place to read 'Pride and Prejudice.'

The more I read, the more colorful the setting of the book painted in my head.

"Hausta Cogitationes," I whisper at the beautiful red colored book. Suddenly, I'm submerged into my thoughts and am watching the setting my imagination creates for me while the words off of the pages echo in my head. To others it may look like I'm just reading a book but to me it was like being in a Pensieve were you could experience the memory without being seen by anyone. The difference, though, was that I saw the setting instead.

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. Yet as I turned around, no one is there. Another tap, harder this time, comes out of no where.

'What in the world?' I thought to myself.

"Hermione."

Who could that be? It sounded far off.

I began to follow Elizabeth, seeing as she's already far enough ahead of me.

Tap. "Hermione."

The voice sounded louder this time, closer even. I looked around, yet the Bennett house was calm.

"Hermione!"

I blinked. The pretty spring melted into perfect fall weather as I once again found myself in the park. This time, though, Draco was kneeling in front of me shaking my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's P.O.V. :

Do you ever have those days where you are just happy for no reason?

Well, for some reason, I woke up extremely happy this morning. So earlier, as I did my usual workout routine with Blaise, I just couldn't keep the smile off of my face. I probably scared the life out of him when I woke up, seeing as I actually got up the first time my alarm blared and I wasn't even grumpy. I even made breakfast for us both which surprised me as well.

I was even whistling show tunes from 'The Sound of Music' as I walked into the hospital this morning. I smiled as I saw a patient being released this morning and their family holding them in a happy embrace as they walked out.

I wouldn't exactly know what was making me so happy today until I left back for the apartments on my lunch break.

I remember disapperating into the ally behind the apartments before walking around to the entrance. I was almost through the doors when I noticed a familiar brunette sitting on a park bench across the street reading.

My smile widened as I finally figured it out.

Hermione. She is why I'm so happy today. Today we get to go to the carnival together.

Her beautiful hair blew slightly in the light breeze, cascading around her face.

I hurriedly crossed the street, almost getting hit by a couple of cars, but I wasn't. That's all that mattered.

I decided to surprise her as I put my hands over her eyes, waiting for her to start laughing and playfully scold me for interrupting her reading, but that didn't happen. If anything, it did the exact opposite as she sat there and acted like my hands weren't over her eyes at all. She flipped the page and I started to tap her on the arm.