Epilogue

~ Tsukino ~

I sat on the side of the walkway, my feet dangling above the ground. Heisuke sat beside me, letting me lean into him. His fingers were intertwined around mine, his warmth seeping into me.

A year later after Kazama and everything, we had gotten married. I'd cried when he had asked under the stars, blossoms falling from the sakura tree. Mother and Father had been happy to learn about it and thrown the biggest celebration I'd ever seen.

And now, twins ran around the garden, chasing butterflies. I smiled as I watched the two; Kaede and Kaen. They'd taken after me mostly, but Kaen had Heisuke's eyes. His father's eyes. Kaede was an exact replica of me.

"It's a lovely day," I muttered out of the blue. Heisuke squeezed my hand in agreement, laughing as Kaen stumbled from a jump. I couldn't help the small laugh, and then the cough.

I'd gotten weak after the birth of the twins. I could still wield a sword and change, but the change was now painful. My mother said I may never be the same, but I would regain my swordsman abilities again, no matter what. Changing into my other form would make me weaker if I did it now; make the healing process slower.

Everyone from the Shinsengumi was doing fine. Chizuru had gone off with the grumpy Hijikata, much to my displeasure. But Souji...

I visited his grave every day. A sad smile graced my lips at the thought of his dying smile, as he took in the twins as soon as I'd been ready to have visitors. It's been a shame that his sickness had taken him in the end. Although we had our quarrels, he'd been good to me. Especially after the whole Kazama situation.

"Mama!" Kaen ran up to Heisuke and me, giggling. Kaede wasn't far behind him as he held up a butterfly, giggling. "Can we go see Uncle Souji."

I looked at Heisuke, then at the twins. A soft laugh escaped my lips as I nodded. "When the sun falls, we can go. First is lunch, and then practice."

Both cheered. Heisuke bumped his shoulder with mine, grinning. Both of them had been born with the love of swords and its art. Kaede wasn't too keen though, sporting laziness. She was a natural though, much like me.

I got up, holding onto Heisuke. The twins followed after us as we went inside, food wafting from the room. The twins squealed. I smiled, leaning against Heisuke. This was my family.

My home.

Omg guys. It's over. I'm finally done this, and I feel so great. I'm so sorry about the hiatus, this book was going great for the first few weeks and then went to shit with updates and all. But it's over. I'm so happy, but I want it to continue. The ending was very rushed, yes, but I plan on doing more chapters. Spinoffs, if you will. There may be changes to the account because, well...

I like to write fanfic, but it can take a lot of effort and brainpower to think of things. So if I do, chapters will be released monthly until I have finished writing the book, which will become daily. I'm working on one series which I hope to publish on wattpad soon, and another book which is still in its early stages. So it's gonna become a bit of everything, this account.

The Emotion Love will always have a special place in my heart, and so will you readers/viewers. Please follow and read any other books I write, which will be soon. I've got to finish writing them, after all. 

Thank you so much for staying till the very end. I don't know how to thank you. And with this, The Emotion Love comes to an end :) Thank you.

- Cherios