Chapter 59

28th April 2021

I walked into Karen mum and Nathan's hotel room. I saw him cuddled up in the whole blankets. "Oh my bbaaabbyyy..." I whispered and sung at the same time as I walked over wanting to cuddle him.

I hugged mum and karen. "Thank you guys so much." I pecked both of their cheeks and hugged them Again.
Shawn walked in and said hi to everyone. I threw my shoes off and laid down next to Nathan as he cuddled up to me. Shawn came next to me and we spooned as we spoke to our mums.

"Mum, I've got something to tell you." I grinned looking at Karen who already knew then back at Shawn.

"You're gonna tell her now?" Shawn asked

"Yeah...."

"Hannah, What is it?"

"What you're getting married?"

"No not yet, but we are expecting baby number two!!!"

"what?! NO WAY!!!" She shouted making a shiver leaving Nathan. She walked over and pulled Shawn and I into a hug. "How was last night by the way. You both looked amazing!"

"Thank you! We barely got any sleep." Shawn grinned as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my head. I nudged him under the covers making him groan.

"It was so weird going clubbing and not drinking. It was fun though!" I smiled looking at mum and Karen.

Literally two seconds later Shawn Nathan and I were all knocked out. Karen tucked us in and kissed all of our cheeks and left the hotel room with mum. Shawn tightened around my waist making me ease in a little and get more comfortable.

I woke up to Nathan on my chest playing with my lips. "Oh my god. Hey baby!!" I said taking him in to a hug pulling away from Shawn. "I missed you so much!" I said pecking his cheeks multiple times.

Shawn got up from the bed and sat up. "Hey buddy!!" Shawn exclaimed as Nathan crawled onto his chest. He looked up at Shawn and pecked his nose making Shawn chuckle.

"Who ever thought a whole Shawn Mendes would have a child and hold it?!" I said as I thought back to an interview Shawn did when he was like 18 and was scared to hold the baby. "You've come a long way mendes!"

Nathan crawled on my chest and messed around with my hair. He pulled down on my stop and looked down. He started poking my boob making all three of us chuckle. I put Nathan on the bed sitting up and sat up. I groaned in pain "Hannah, are you okay?" Shawn asked moving closer to me and putting on arm around me.

"Yeah, I just feel really tense and my body is still in pain." I closed my eyes as it hurt to even talk.

Shawn came over and sat so I was in between his legs and sarted massaging my back making my knots click. I groaned in satisfaction as each clicked. Nathan stood being Shawn and stood up and put both his hands on his muscular shoulder trying to imitate Shawn. "Shawn, we actually raised the cutest little bean." I looked back making the more knots crack. "I don't know what you did to my body last night." I rested back head back in the crook of shawns neck and looked up at him. He looked back and pecked my lips then wrapped his arms around my bump.

"You do realise if we have a baby girl we are naming her skylar, I don't care." Shawn reminded me, not as if he goes on about it every two seconds or every time a baby girl get mentioned.

"Yes, I remember, if baby is a girl we are calling her skylar."

"Sky or skylar?" Shawn questioned.

"Shawn, let's find out the gender first then we will take about nicknames for baby!" I chuckled about how carried away he was getting. "P.s. the middle names if we have a baby girl is going to be Elizabeth and Karen, you know, for our parents."

"Got it." Shawn rubbed my stomach showing all his love to our unborn child already.

"Nnaaatteee..." I sung waiting for Nathan to squeal ajs ran over which he did. I plopped him down on the bed and stood over him. I kissed his cheeks one million times and squished his little cheeks gently.

@shawnmendes Instagram

@shawnmendes: we had a good sleep ❤️

@hannahsmith: ❤️

@mendesfamily: cute... ❤️

@hannahandshawn: you guys are too much for my heart ❤️

@shawnMenDEs: Ily ❤️

@frankandlarry: I wanna be in that bed with you and my mouth around your dick❤️🔥

@nathanmendes: yooo! With Nathan?

@shawnmendes: with Nathan ☺️❤️ @nathanmendes

@hannahsmith: we are never leaving him again 😭 @shawnmendes

@hannahsmith: I really feel like a fangirl dming shawn, when I text him and he leaves me on read 😂🙄

@shawnmendes: awh, you poor baby 😂❤️ @hannahsmith

@hannahsmith: yeah! 😥 @shawnmendes

@hannahsmith: now can you come downstairs to the lobby please so we can leave? Thanks! 😂❤️ @shawnmendes

@shawnmendes: on my way x @hannahmsmith

@shawnmendes: looks like someone needs Shawn 😂😉 @hannahsmith

@hannahsmith: don't mess with me mendes😂😂 @shawnmendes