chapter 10

King

I just got off the phone with my baby turns out she coming home in two days. I miss her she only been gone for three days. remember when she found out about her mama. Her mom didn't actually put her behind bars instead she took the time to spend with tori. Tori told me how they are just alike. I'm glad she is happy.

knock knock knock.

"come in"

"hey baby. "Kat said

"get out. "

"nahh this the only time we got together the others are gone".

"nahh get the fuck out I got a girl".

"but she ain't here. Then again what she don't know won't hurt her. "

" idc if she not here I'm not about to do this with you Kat". she pulled out a gun

"yes the fuck you are".

"I'm not scared of no gun. you gone have to shoot me because I'm not cheating. "

"oh really. "she started kissing up on me.

"man move "I said pushing her.

"no baby "she started pulling down my pants and grabbed my dick.

"stop Kat now I'm not cheating on
my wife so you might ass well stop.

"I'm your future now cause you gone love what I'm about to do to you. "

   I don't know what came over me but I hit ha ass hard.

   She reacted and hit me in my head with the butt of the gun.

she got on top of me and started riding me.

"Kat get off of me. I said trying to push her off this bitch to heavy. At this point everything was spinning and my head was pounding.

"nahh baby. I'm bout to have your babyyyyy " she said moaned out.

Blue

I walked into the house and I heard moaning. ice and mya better be lucky tori not here it would be blood everywhere. I walked upstairs towards king room and I heard the moaning coming from there. my best friend is back. I busted in the room all happy and shit but the sight of what I say quickly made me angry.

"king are you fucking serious bruh!"

"nahh its not what it looks like. " he said holding his head.

"Kat get the fuck out of this house now!. king why you did this to her?"

"man I didnt. I kept telling her no I'm not cheating,then she pulled out a gun on me,I told her she just gone have to shoot me because I'm not cheating. man I promise you I will never hurt tori. "

"but you still let her ride. you could've pushed her off of you. "

"man you don't think I tried that I couldn't build up the strength."

"man I dont know you need to call tori now asap and tell her. or I will". I called her and gave him the phone.
Tori

"hey best friend."

"Its king"

"oh hey baby we just go it off the phone wassup. "

"baby I'm sorry. "my heart dropped

"sorry for what. wait king please dont tell me you did it"

"I didnt she started it I didnt even touch her or nothing she had a gun on me and hit me with it."

"king how did she get in there. "

"she walked in. "he said in a duh tone

"king I dont know because I know you haven't had sex in a while since you were with me."at this point I wanted to cry I was back in town to surprise him and this happens.

"What you saying tori. "

"what you saying king "

"I dont wanna end us. I think I love you"

"are you sure about that?"

"yes I am never have I ever felt this way about a girl tori please. you got a nigga begging. "

"I don,- "I cut my self off I remembered that I had a camera hidden in my hello kitty bear.

"Tori baby "

"I'm here. I'll be at the house in a minute ok. "

"I love you. I hung up in his face.

"what's wrong tori?"my mom asked.

"my boyfriend cheated at least I think. "

"at least you think ?"

"yes mama I gotta see when I get there. "

"ok baby girl its ok we don't cry over no nigga. "

my mama is so pretty and she looks so young.

we pulled up to my house and blue was outside.

"you can go mama I'll be ok. "

"ok I love you"

"I like you to. "I dont know her enough to love her she gone have to earn my love.

"hey best friend what's wrong?". I said to blue.

he looked angry.

"hey best friend it's just that I didnt want you to get hurt."

"I know and I love you for that". I kissed his cheek and he turned red.

"you blushing? "I asked

"nahh go see what's up with king" he said whipping my tears I didnt know I was still crying.

I ran upstairs to my room got my laptop and went inside the bathroom ignoring king.

"Tori talk to me."

"hush king. "

"at least you talked to me. "I laughed.

and started watching the video. ....................................

yup I'm about to murder somebody today I opened the door and jumped on king.

"I love you too. thank you"

"for what?"

"Changing my mind about thugs."