Chapter 3 ~ Down

"I was just getting to know him honey no need to get upset" Jimin explained. He knows his girlfriend can sometimes over react on a lot of stuff, doesn't matter if he's talking to girls or boys, she hates it.

Yunu looked at Jungkook with pity in her eyes "Did you tell him you have a girlfriend, Just in case he's trying to steal you?"

Jimin rolled his eyes "Im not gay and you know that! Can we please not fight in front of Maeve??" Jimin begged

Yunu scoffed and grabbed Jimin by his tie and dragged him near an area where barely anyone was there "I heard what he was saying about you Jimin, im not stupid. I can tell by the look in his eye he likes you"

Jimin sighed and looked down at his feet as he slowly made eye contact with his angry girlfriend, he noticed the same number from a couple hours ago was calling her over and over again. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and quickly grabbed her phone to answer it "Who is this and why are you calling my girlfriend?" Jimin said

Yunu tried to get her phone back but she barely tried because she knew she fucked up when Jimin talked into the phone "Your girlfriend?" A males voice said "Dude, Im sorry to say but I've been doin the dirty with your girlfriend for the past few days. She told me she was single"

Jimin snapped his head at Yunu, His free hand turning into a fist "Thank you for the info" Jimin said and hung up. Everything was silent between the couple until Jimin threw Yunu's phone a couple inches "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??" Jimin yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing. The music stopped, people stopped talking and dancing "You goddamn nasty ass whore. Who the hell are you to think its okay to cheat on me? Another man fucking around with your body? Ive told you so many times that i dont want to have sex with you because we have a kid!! She'll hear us!! And you probably dont want to have another one"

Yunu covered her mouth as tears were starting to escape her eyes "I...i am pregnant, and its not yours" Yunu admitted

"Then you can get the fuck out of my life because you obviously dont need me and you dont care about your own kid we've been raising since 18" Jimin said with a serious tone.

At this point, Maeve was starting to cry too because of how scary her dad was starting to sound. Even though Jungkook and Jimin just met, Jungkook decided to help out. He picked her up, and took her to another room to comfort her "Look what you are doing you are scaring our kid!"

"Our? She's mine and i will never let you see or touch her again asshole. You are loosing custody of her" Jimin snapped. Yunu sobbed a couple more times and ran off. A few people follwed her but a lot of people began to ask questions to Jimin such as 'Are you okay?' And 'Did you mean what you said?' Jimin didnt care about Yunu's feelings so of course he meant what he said. "Where's Maeve?" Jimin said and started to exuse himself from people so he could look for his daughter.

When he was about to open a door to a room until he heard Jungkook's voice on the side. He could hear him singing an English song Nothing like us by Justin bieber

His voice was so beautiful and soft, it could Jimin to sleep. He waited for him to finish and then walked in. He had Maeve in his lap, She clapped and whipped some extra tears that were on her cheeks. "Now promise me that you will stop crying. I dont like to see people cry because then it makes me wanna cry" Jungkook then noticed that Jimin was in the room "Oh god! Um, Jimin hey im sorry i know we just met and you probably--"

"Jungkook" Jimin breathed out "Your voice is so beautiful! Thank you for singing it to my baby. Are you thinking becoming a kpop star? You definitely should. There's no need to worry about it, as long as she's done crying im fine"

Jungkook laughed "Well im glad i could make her feel better. Im assuming you and Yunu are not going.......ya know" Jungkook said and Jimin understood the code, nodding as he looked down at the ground. Jungkook took Maeve out of his lap and stood up, giving Jimin a long, passionate hug "Im sorry man, you'll find someone better"

Jimin hugged Jungkook back "I hope so, Thank you Jungkook" He said and the 2 parted "Nice meeting you by the way"