Changes

3rd Person POV

As Y/N walked through the gate of the camp, he had seen Raven walking towards him. "Well done Y/N. I see that you've returned victorious." However, Raven noticed that he had been walking a bit slower "Y/N?" Before he could even say a word, he fell over from exhaustion.

A Few Hours Later...

Y/N slowly opened his eyes to see Vernal sitting beside him "Finally awake?" Y/N tried to pull himself up, but he fell on his back. "I'm surprised that you didn't try anything." Before he could try to get up again, Vernal got out of her chair and stood between his legs "Vernal, what are you doing?" She kneeled down and pinned him to the ground "Stop it. You're... You're too weak right now. Just rest."

"Vernal, you know I can't do that. Hell, you should know that better than anyone." He tried to get out of her grip, but...he couldn't. "What the hell is going on?" Vernal sighed and looked him in the eyes "Like I said, you're too weak right now. You. Need. To. Rest." Y/N closed his eye and sighed "Fine, but only for a few hours." Vernal leaned down and planted her lips on his "That's all I ask."

Raven POV

After that... "talk" with Qrow, I realized that he was right about one thing. I wasn't a mother to Yang. Though... I could change that here and now. Currently, I was watching her interact with her younger sister and her teammates. All I have to say is that she takes after Tai more than she does me. Thankfully, her teammates left, but Summer's clone stayed inside of the room. She seemed... hesitant for a moment "Yang...could I ask you something?"

"Sure thing."
"I... I had a dream about... Y/N recently."
"O... Oh yeah?"
"Do...do you miss him?"
"Of course I do Ruby. I miss him everyday. Even though he was our cousin... he was like our brother."
"D... D-Do you think we'll see him again?"
"Yeah... I know we will."

Ruby hugged Yang for a few moments before leaving the room "I... I just hope he's okay." She turned around and looked out the window, unknowingly staring at me.

3rd Person POV- 2 Hours Later

Ozpin had sent Qrow on yet another mission, but this time it wasn't one which involved Grimm, nor did it involve violence of any kind. This mission involved Qrow clearing his mind. Learning about Y/N from Raven really messed with his mind. The boy he wished to protect...became a weapon to his tribe. "I... I'm sorry I failed you... Angel..." As he continued to walk, he felt a few drops of water land on his head. Soon, it began to pour and this caused Qrow to put his hands in his pockets "Today must be Friday the 13th because my bad luck seems to have doubled."

With Y/N

After resting for a bit, Y/N decided to go to the nearest town for supplies. He wished to upgrade both his attire and weapons. As the rain hit his cloak, he closed his eyes "This rain... it feels..." Before Y/N could finish what he was saying, he bumped into someone. He opened his eyes and turned around "My ba..." His eyes began to go wide as he came face to face with the man who was supposed to be there for him. His Father.

"Sorry kid." Y/N's stare soon became a glare and a growl escaped his lips "Hey, I said I was sorry, wasn't I?" Y/N turned back around and walked towards a shop. As Y/N walked in, he was greeted by a bear faunus blacksmith. These two had been familiar with each other ever since he was younger. "Y/N my boy! How've you been?" He walked around the counter and gave Y/N a bone crushing hug "I'm well Victor."

"So what have you come in for today?" Victor let him go.
"I've come for various changes. Mainly my blade and my attire."
"I see what you mean. I crafted that blade when I was still an amateur, but now, I can craft a blade as great as your Aunt's!"
"You...you created that?"
"Sure did! Also, I agree with the attire thing. You seem to have
...grow out of it!"

A/N: Y/N's attire is about to change meaning the cover of this book will change. Which outfit do you prefer?

 Which outfit do you prefer?

Outfit A?

Or Outfit B? I know they're Assassin's Creed outfits, but you have to admit

Or Outfit B? I know they're Assassin's Creed outfits, but you have to admit... they're kind of badass.