Nineteen

"Jungkook's not coming to school today." Yoongi said softly, his frame leaning against the door frame.

"Why?" You asked tilting your head slightly.

"He's sick with a fever." He rubbed the back of his neck. "But you can check up on him."

You immediately rushed upstairs to his room with Yoongi yelling strange words from downstairs. You stopped in front of Jungkook's room but didn't even bother knocking.

Jungkook was lying on his bed hidden under the blankets. His nose red and sweat dripping down his face. He looked weak.

"Jungkook.." Your voice trailed off as your fingers ran through his damp hair.

"Nnghh.." Jungkook responded weakly. You frowned at his condition. His state made your heart feel weak. You knew for sure that he was in pain and that just made your heart beat faster out of fear.

"I'll be right back." You said as you removed your hand from Jungkook's forehead. It was burning at a very high temperature.

You stepped out of the house and to the drug store you went. A bag full of different medicines hung limply by your side.

As you were walking your phone dinged with a notification. It was a text fom Lisa.

"Are you guys both okay? You and Jungkook didn't come to school today." You read her text as you continued on your way.

"I'm fine but Jungkook has a cold and I'm taking care of him. I forgot to tell you."

"It's fine. I'll bring over some notes and check up on Jungkook after school."

~~~

As soon as Jungkook made sure you left he ran to the bathroom, in his hands the soaking wet towels he hid under his bed. He opened the hot water faucet and let the towels soak up.

He knew that he wasn't sick but still played along. Yoongi also helped with the charade but it wasn't suprising since Jungkook bribed him with a twenty dollar bill.

Soon the towels were all soaked, steam rising from the cotton fabric. He gently squeezed out the excess water and placed the towel on his forehead.

He walked back to his room where he lay back in bed waiting for your arrival.

~~~

In no time you arrived immediately heading to the kitchen to make him chicken soup. Both healing mixture and a tasty meal.

You carried up the bowl on a tray along with some of the medicines up to his room. You figured he was asleep so you had entered silently. Jungkook was just stsring up to the ceiling lost in thought.

"I brought you soup and some medicine. I'm sure after this you'll feel better." You softly said helping Jungkook sit upright.

"H-Heavy.." He struggled to pick uo the spoon so you insisted on feeding him.

"Say ahhhh." His mouth widened to allow the spoon to enter his mouth. Flavour damcing on his tastebuds. Soon he had finished up all the liquids but you couldn't help but chuckle at his vulnerable state. He looked much like a helpless bunny that you just couldn't stop your heart from doing backflips. 

Your phone suddenly rung which suprised you a whole lot. It had made its way under the bed where you bent down to pick it up.

A sudden warm moisture made you pull your hand away from there at lightning speed. You stared at Jungkook confused wondering what he kept under there. You pulled up a few warm cotton towels.

Jungkook knew that there was no point in keeping up with the lie because you would find out eventually. He told you everything.

~~~

You faced away from Jungkook with your arms folded. You felt betrayed at his deception so much so that no eye contact was made between both of you.

"Y/N~ I'm really sorry~" You continued to ignore him.

"Guess I'll just have to eat this by myself. So sad." As you looked over your shoulder you saw a tray full of meat. Jungkook eating a few.

"Ahh. I want some." You walked slowky towards him.

"Aren't you mad at me?" He backed away from you.

"I forgive you. Now give me some~" Jungkook smiled widely quickly pulling you into a hug. He placed a piece into your mouth before kissing your forehead.

"I'm sorry. I promise I won't do that again." He said smiling at the little blush on your cheeks.