Chapter 16

Watching her was beginning to fascinate him as he intently observes her every expression when touching the fabrics. He was beginning to feel extremely curious whenever she would smile as she rubs her fingers through the many different types of cloth that filled the room. Even her eyes would light up drawing him in closer to his screen.

"What is she thinking?" Om was constantly asking himself.

But his enjoyment was quite short lived when he saw Ajay enter the room. His body turned stiff as his index finger began to tap against his wooden desk.

"I really need to evaluate just how much work Ajay has on his plate to be this free to roam around and bother my other employees."

Standing just a few feet away from his boss was Khanna who had just come back from fetching the motorcycle and picking up a helmet. In the past he believed that his boss was just too be busy to be interested in dating and had always turned a blind eye to all sorts of advances from beautiful women. The image of his boss being this cool stone cold business tycoon was beginning to shatter before his eyes. As he continues to stare at his boss turn into a stalker Khanna started to really believe the saying "Love makes you do crazy-ass things." Just thinking that his boss wanted to ride the motorcycle later on tonight made him very worried. Unable to trust his boss's skill Khanna had decided to follow his inexperience boss just in case something bad happens.

*************************************

Gauri who had no idea that two men were watching her secretly as she was enjoying her time in the fabric room. The first thing that Gauri wanted to do was feel the soft yellow material that was sitting in front of rolls of silk. She could not believe just how soft the cashmere was and when she let her entire hand rub against it back and forth her mind started to imagine all sorts of different designs that this beautiful material could transform into. As her eyes lit up looking at all the different wool and silk before her eyes Gauri couldn't wait to look through all of the different patterns and colors in the room when Ajay's voice soured her mood.

"Gauri."

Having her name escape his lips made her skin crawl as she slowly turned around to see him leaning against the doorway. Ajay who had been standing there for quite awhile was completely hypnotized at his beautiful co-worker and could only wish she would touch him they way she ran her fingers against the cloths in the room.

"Do you need me for something?" Gauri asked coldly.

Omkara who could see her joyful smile disappear was now even more determined to enable sound in his surveillance cameras. Looking at the time Omkara's lips slightly curves up.

"4:45PM. Almost time for everyone in the company to go home."

Within the company everyone was told to download the company messaging app where Omkara was able to send out updates as well as important notice to each and everyone of his employees be it day or night. It was very rare that Omkara would use the company's messaging App but today he found a very good reason. Especially when he saw Ajay walking into the very room Gauri was in and when he saw him walk closer to Gauri Omkara took out his phone to log into the App.

*********************************

Seeing Ajay's smug smile as he walks into the room Gauri once again asked him coldly "Do you need me for something?"

Ajay who's eyes just could not stop staring at her delicate fingers that he so badly want to touch him tried his best to push down his lustful desires.

"It's almost time to go home so isn't it you who need something from me?"

"No thanks. I will be staying back till 8PM."

Seeing his smile as he slowly came closer to her Gauri quickly shot him a cold glare which made his eyes twitch.