●°•♤ 24 ♤•°●

WARNING: Sensitive content ahead. Read at your own risk.

Haechan's POV

"...because of you."

My heartbeat began to quicken and my cheeks began to burn with anger. I was mostly mad at myself though.

This wouldn't have happened if I just told Siria what Jennie and I spoke about on the first day of school.

But I was too scared to tell her, I was scared about what she would say. I was scared she wasn't going to believe me. And most importantly, I didn't want to ruin the relationship between us. It just started and I'm sure that when she finds out it will be over before it even had the chance to begin.

Once Siria finds out what's going on, she'll be furious that we kept yet another secret from her.

"I swear, if you even touch a hair on her head, I'll kill you!" I growled lowly through gritted teeth, balling my hand into a fist.

"Ooh, I'm scared." He laughed sarcastically, "goodbye Haechan."

I removed the phone from my ear and threw it against the wall, screaming in frustration.

I can't believe I put her in danger, I can't believe we all put her in danger.

"What's happening?" Mark burst through my bedroom's door, a worried expression written on his face and the rest of the dreamies following behind him.

I buried my face in the palms of my hands and tears of anger and frustration began to fall out of my eyes.

I was furious with myself. I should've warned her about everything. She had the right to know, yet I decided to keep the truth from her.

Ugh! I'm such an idiot for not telling her.

I stood up from my bed, pacing up and down alongside my bed. The six boys who stood in my room stared at me with concerned faces.

I walked up to the wall and threw a powerful punch at it, then another and another.

"Haechan!" The six boys yelled in sync, but I ignored them and continued to punch the wall to the point my knuckles were already beginning to bleed.

"Haechan that's enough!" Jaemin grabbed both of my wrists, pulling me away from the wall and making me face him.

I attempted to get out of his grip but he just righted it around my wrists.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked, raising his voice slightly in concern.

My body was still being fueled with anger and there was nothing that could stop me. I had to get Siria back, even if it kills me, I'll get her back. Tears were still streaming down red flushed cheeks.

My hands were beginning to shake uncontrollably with anger. My blood boiling to the point where I was about to explode.

Jaemin was taken aback from his hyungs sudden change. He was suddenly frightened and regretted that he was the one holding Haechan's wrists instead of someone else.

Despite Jaemin's fear of him dying, he continued to hold onto Haechan's wrists and kept on nagging him for an answer.

Haechan was getting more frustrated and angry from the youngers nagging and he finally exploded.

"THEY HAVE SIRIA!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Everyone in the room froze, all had fear evident in their eyes. But it wasn't fear of Haechan yelling. No. This was fear that something might happen to Siria.