Chapter 1🥀

"Hey Alex, What should I wear today for the pub tonight?" Lili asked, considering if she should wear the white or pink top with her dark blue jeans and white vans.

"Go with the red top and the blue jeans from my closet." Alex replies, eyes focused on the TV not even glancing Lili's way. She walks to Alex's closet and takes out the red top but decides to keep on her own jeans.

As Lili's walking over to sit next to Alex on the couch the front door opens and Rachel screams, scaring her to death.

"Oh - my - god!"

"What happened?!" Alex asks, finally taking her eyes off the TV, watching over to the door to see Rachel panting.

"Shawn Mendes is performing here tomorrow!" Alex freezes.

"Who is Shawn Mendes?" Lili asks not understanding whats happening.

Alex turns her head overdramatically to look at poor, clueless Lili.

Rachel, still standing in the middle of the room, stares at Lili in disbelief.

you-didn't look and I immediately regret asking that question. what is their deal? I can tell by their look, I did something wrong and I think they are about to kill me.

"Who is Shawn Mendes?!" Alex repeats my question in a mocking voice. Ok, I did a mistake. I get it now. I say nothing.

Bur seriously who is this guy?

As if hearing my unspoken quistion Rachel answers me "He is only the most perfect and hot and talented and sweet and nice and sexy man alive!" she shouts, and I roll my eyes at her. "Don't You think you might be a little overreacting?"

"We are so going to the concert" Rachel says completely ignoring what I just said and the fact I have no clue who this guy is. Wait did she say concert? so he's a singer? maybe an actor? or maybe he plays an instrument? and as if on cue, the door opens again, and Maya and Ben walk in. "What concert?!" Maya asks.

"Shawn Mendes is in town" Alex answers. wow, I don't think I ever saw her or Rachel so excited before. Who is this guy? Why are they so compelled by him? how come I never heard his name before if they "love" him so much?

"Pass," I say immediately. I don't know this guy, why would I want to go? Alex and Rachel give me another look, a different kind, I don't know how to explain it. I think they are angry with me "Lili. Listen to me very carefully" Alex says, oh no here it comes... "you are FUCKING coming to the concert tomorrow." She shouts but she's also smiling so I'm kind of confused. "whatever" like we'll really go there... I roll my eyes at her.

"Already bought the tickets" Rachel says. WHAT? When? how? why? As I'm looking for an answer for my unspoken question I see she is looking at her phone and smiling like a dummy. Jeez. "You didn't buy me one too right?" I ask. "of course I did." oh fuck my life.

"For us too?" Ben asks, oh right.. I forgot they were here for a sec. "because.. we already have plans" he says. "yes. For all of us. Even for Jeremy who isn't here yet." Rachel says. oh fuck this. "sorry guys, I need to study, can't come"

"Bullshit" Rachel raises her voice at me. "Come on, Rachel please, I don't want to go to that stupid concert, I really rather stay home and study."

"well gladly for you, I don't give a fuck. and I akready bought a ticket"

The door opens once more, and Jeremy walks in. How nice. "What did I miss?" - "UGH" I am pissed. I walk to the counter and take myself a glass of water. "what is her deal?" Jeremy asks pointing at me. "we're going to see Shawn Mendes tomorrow!" Maya beams and Ben.