- t w e n t y t w o -

jungkook: they'll be here anytime now..

you nodded, agreeing with him knowing who he was referring to. you can also hear a bit of sadness of jungkook's voice. you won't be able to spend time together the whole day now that they're back.

you were both seating in the couch now, facing the television, hands intertwined. jungkook's hand never left yours when you decided to watch a movie, a horror movie.

jungkook was amused since you didn't even screamed, instead you screeched in annoyance on how dumb the characters are. like what? how can a freaking ghost kill you, it's just a freaking soul, it doesn't even have its own body since they already passed away.

then suddenly the door bell ringed, your parents immediately came into your mind. you are happy and a bit disappointed, because there'll be no more back hugs whenever you guys want to.

youu greeted your mother and your step dad with a huge smile. when your mom entered, her eyes widened. she didn't know expect the house would be this organized, though there's a bit of dusts in some places.

mom: wow,

seokjin: i know right, i wonder what you both did while we were away.

if they weren't here jungkook would've thrown a suggestive smirk to your way. the both of you looked shy, pink hues on your cheeks. the small movement didn't go unnoticed by your parents.

mom: oh god!

your heart beat fastened as you stiffened, going pale, thinking you are both caught. they must've knew what happened, oh god, what if they set up cameras secretly to watch you and jungkook, but that would be creepy af. same goes for jungkook, but the next sentence his dad said made you both relax.

seokjin: you finally became friends, haven't you?

mom: silence means yes!

-

during dinner, your parents started talking about their wedding. planning to pick out their wedding attire tomorrow, and also to pick yours and jungkook's attire for the wedding.

however, you have to come with your mother while jungkook goes with his father to pick what they'll wear. it kinda made you sad, but you were excited helping your mom in picking gowns and also yours.

-

your mom has already chose her gown, and now you left her to find your own. surprisingly though, your mom didn't choose any cringe-worthy gowns like any other rich mothers do, no offence. like, you know, too extravagant for a wedding, as if they're going in highschool proms, gowns too long and too big that it takes up almost one and a half meter, lmao.

while you were looking for a gown, you felt hands snaking on your waist, and a chin on your shoulder, someone's chest pressing on your back, making you stiffen, but the voice that followed made you relax.

jungkook: miss me?

you: yes..

suddenly, your mom's voice could be heard as she was calling for you, you panicked and quickly untangled jungkook's arms from your waist and gently push him away to create space between the both of you.

jungkook hastily straighten beside you, smiling at your mother, though you can sense the irritation as your moment was broken.

mom: oh. hello, jungkook! what are you doing here?

the mentioned man greeted back, about to answer your mother when she turned to you and spoke.

mom: are you done?

you shook your head no to her question, then looked at jungkook's way to ask him the same question to which he had said yes.

mom: oh. then help her out, jungkook. i just passed by to check on y/n.

you bid her goodbye as he walks away. jungkook sighs in relief and places on of his hands on your waist when your mother is far enough.

you: do you hate her?

you playfully asked, to which jungkook made a frown and shook his head no,

jungkook: of course not! why would i hate her?

you giggled and went back to check out some gowns that suits your liking.

___________________

I'm not in the city, and the wifi here is kind of slow. So I don't know when I'll update again. But dw we're just here for a small vacation.

JUST SAW IT RN, BITCH HOW THE FUCK?
20K? SKJDJSJDKSJDKSKSKS
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHSKDJSKDJDJ :*

11-01-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)