Chapter 10

I finally updated you're welcome and I'm sorry. Don't play the song until Anti's POV it will give you feels!

---------------

Y/n's POV 

Why?

It's such a funny word.

Why? 

I ask myself that every day.

Why is my life so complicated?

Why did a demon find me and became attracted to me?

Why is my ex-boyfriend a demon?

Why in the everloving fuckery do they want me so much? (a/n: idk about you guys but I'm ugly af)

But of course everytime you ask the question it never gets fucking answered.

I look at Anti in bed. He's asleep looking so precious and kind. I don't deserve him, yet he's so beautiful. I shake my head. Enough is enough! I can't keep living like this anymore! (a/n: then leave. if you get this i will give you a follow i stfg) I need to leave now before it's too late.

 I slowly and carefully try to move his arms from around me. He whines and tighten his arms. 

Fuck my life.

I look around for anything to replace me. (a/n: pfft big mood! sorry i'll stop with these lmao)

Surely enough I see a huge Sam.

Bingo!

I reach over and grabbed him, quickly placing Sam between me and Anti's arm. 

Fortunately, it worked and I successfully got up.

"Y/n?"

I froze and turned around to see Anti still asleep.

Fuck my heart he's dreaming about me I can't just leave- No! I can't keep doing this. It's for my own good. 

I quickly grab my bag and pack up all my stuff along with Snow. Before I leave, I kiss Anti on the forehead and see him smile in his sleep. I put a note on the night stand and head downstairs.

I'll miss him.

Anti's Pov

I just had the best dream of me and Y/n getting married. She was finally mine. And when we got home... well lets just say things got a bit.. spicy.

 (a/n: you guys are dirty minded they obviously went out to go get Indian food duh!)

I slowly start to wake up and feel Sam in my arms. Wait Sam? I quickly sit up to see y/n and her stuff gone.

"Y/N!?" No answer.

I start to panic. What if someone took her? What if she's in danger? Or maybe Dark took her! Son of a bitch! He probably realized how much of a woman he missed in his life and decided to take her back. My blood started to boil.

Y/n is my world, my life and if someone think they can take her away from me then they have another thing coming!

As I start to get up, I see a note on the bedside table and I start to read it .

Dear Anti,

I'm sorry that I had to leave you but I cant keep living like this anymore. Within the past couple weeks I've been kidnapped (by you), bruised, cut on the neck (by you), heartbroken, cheated on, emotionally drained and now there's some random lady who all of a sudden comes in my life who claims that she knew me since I was born. It's not you... well it kinda is you but I just had to leave. Please don't come looking for me. If you thought I was yours, you're wrong. I'm sorry Anti but we cant be together it just wouldn't work out. I'm a human and you're a demon there's no other way to explain why we cant.