[2] (1)

Short chapter today cause tomorrow is a longer chapter. I wrote some drafts for the future, about 2000 words per chapter. I hope it isn't too much.

Henry's letter chapters will always be short to prepare for a larger chapter.

____________

A Letter From Me to You

Dear Y/n,

My name is unknown for now, but we'll know each other soon. Two grim reapers named Jennie and Johnny will take care of you until you are old enough to take care of yourself. Soon, you might be able to stay by me.

The small cottage is filled with necessities to survive. From clothing to bathroom needs, its there for you. When they do run out, you will need to get more. Jennie and Johnny will give you an allowance to pay for things you need or want. In return, you work for them. Don't worry about the electricity or bills, this house runs on my magic. You don't have to pay them. All I ask is that you complete the task I have given to you. Failure to complete my task will result in punishment. I trust you. I don't think you will reach close to punishment, but I am prepared for which ever choice you make.

Jennie and Johnny are nice people, I had lived with them once when I was alive as human. Jennie is mother like and Johnny is father like. Don't ask them about me, they don't know much. I had to erase their memories since they were attached to me. They only know me as "the one". They know I have sent you, they just don't know me as who I am. Don't bother showing this hand written letter to them, its useless, they won't remember.

In the future, when you are old enough to live on your own and old enough to proceed this task I give you, do know you accepted a deal that you were to live with vampires. Half vampires to be exact. I won't explain them deeply but Jennie can explain it to you. Johnny isn't as good in the area of explaining material.

The full vampires wont be able to smell your blood, the half vampires won't either. However, once your skin is open and blood emerges out, then they would be able to. Think of it as a gift from me. I offered you extra protection. In addition, I have given you powers so you are equal to the vampires in some way. I have given you better and super hearing and teleportation. You can defend yourself by running away or hiding. If you are brave enough, use your strength. I have also made you stronger.

Keep this letter for reference or a way to remember me. Jennie and Johnny may not remember me, but maybe you can. If you have a question, put a letter in the mailbox and flip the red flag. I only give information that is asked and that I am willing to answer. I'll send you a message as soon as possible.

You are special in many ways. Get good rest and eat something if you are hungry.

Sweet dreams!

The letter didn't have an indication to who the letter was from. Y/n straightened her back and grabbed a pen that was in a cup and took a small piece of paper. In her neatest handwriting, she wrote:

If you are willing to answer, what do I call you? Also, I thought it was Jane who was going to take care of me. Not Jennie.

Getting up, she dashed outside and placed the letter in the mailbox and flipped the flag. Her eyes looked at the mailbox then she walked towards the door. Before she could touch the door knob, the mailbox rattled and Y/n looked back. There's a letter in the mail box.

Slowly, Y/n opened the box and saw a letter that was neatly placed in. There was no sign of her original letter. Unraveling the letter, she read the neat hand written letter.

Call me Henry. And Jane it is. Sorry, I can be mischievous.

And Henry was his name.