02

; u know i love the way u dress, u know i love ur style...

They already parted their ways after lunch for another class periods.

It was already 5 in the afternoon when Seungmin thought he wants to unwind at their school building's rooftop.

He was keeping his things when he received a text. It was their group chat.

The boys were making noises there and Seungmin just left a message saying he has an important matter to do.

He immediately vanished to the rooftop. As he opened the door, the wind flashes into his face which gave him some chill.

He proceeded into the railing of the rooftop. He then looked down to observe busy students below.

He suddenly jump up when he heard something from the door, his chest starts to pound as he looked at it.

It was the black haired guy who looked a little surprised but got his cold aura back immediately. He's on his earphones again.

Seungmin didn't spoke instead he go back watching people down the rooftop though his mind already flew away.

He felt black haired guy on the other side of the railing. He tried so hard not to utter something but he failed. He want him so bad.

“H-hyunjin-ah...” he stuttered and slowly look at black haired guy called Hyunjin.