Chapter six

MR ANDERSON'S POV
Its Saturday morning, I'm going through some files in my home office. Sometimes, I bring some work from the office on weekends in order to get it done before Monday.
Jake should have been the CEO of The Anderson's Corporation, but obviously he doesn't want to.
I buzz for my guard who's outside my office, he comes in immediately.

"Call my son and tell him to come here immediately." I gave my order.

He nods, then leaves.
About ten minutes later, Jake walked into the office and sat down directly opposite me. I told the guard to leave the environment and give us privacy.

"I have to discuss this with you one last time." I said.

He remained silent.

"This past few years, you've acted so immature, I understand you've been through a lot but I think is high time you grow and learn to accept things the way they are now." I continue.

"Argggh! Dad, why are we still talking about this?!" He complained.

"I understand that you feel responsible for the death of Victoria, but don't you think she'll expect better from you?!" I said. we never really talk about her, I always thought it will trigger his anger but he leaves me no choice.

"Don't bring mom into this" he raised his voice at me.

"You can't keep avoiding this Jake, what do you think your mom would think?! She'll be so disappointed that the young man she had tried so hard to raise to be strong is crumbling" I continued.

He looks down, looking really upset. "You have no idea what I'm going through dad, you are not given a time limit to live are you?"

"I may not understand or feel what you are going through but its not easy on me either, watching my only son suffer, knowing I can't save him... But I think is time you man up and face your fears especially now that you know you don't have much time left." I try to reason with him.

"Its easy for you to say" he says.

"I'm not asking for you to change"

"Then, what do you want" he asks.

I sigh before I speak. " I want you to get close to Becky and make her bear your child. Give me a grand child Jake. Leave something behind that your mother will definitely be proud of." I try to convince him.

He remained silent. He seemed lost in thoughts. Then all of a sudden he laughs.
"It's that all dad, that's so easy. You practically want me to sleep with Becky so she bears a child. How hard can it be"

"It may not be as easy as you think but remember, Becky its not one of your flings. She is a good girl, so mind the way you go about this." I adviced him.

He laughs again. "Is okay dad, I got this". He stands up and leave.

I sigh. At least this should keep him busy, and hopefully it won't result to just a child.

BECKY'S POV
I've been in the library trying to find a novel to read, It had a good section of novels, I had to go pick one to read for the weekend. I picked a novel called "the untamed princess", seems like it was gonna be a really interesting novel.
I was strolling back to my room, then I heard someone talking, it came from uncle's office. I couldn't help eavesdropping. So, I went closer to the door, it seemed quiet.

Then I heard laughter..
"Its that all dad,that's so easy. You practically want me to sleep with Becky so she bears a child, how hard can it be?!"

I gasp. Omg! They want to destroy my future.

"It may not be as easy as you think but remember, Becky is not one of your flings. She is a good girl, so mind the way you go about this." Uncle said.