Chapter 22

IMPOTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!! ---------------->     2,000 reads.....omg! it may not be alot to some people but it feels like the world to me! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! On a different note, school starts tomorrow for me:(  so my updates will probably be less frequent. Bare with me though because some crazy stuff is on its way! The dedication this week is too...... an_empty_feeling! Thank you for reading! Plz let me kno what you think!

After she left, I had little time to freak out. The boys kept shouting questions at me that I had no answers too and jack, now part of the security, rushed us out the door as soon as Niall and I were packed. We were headed off to the next tour city and my convo with my mom had taken a pretty long time so no 'birthday dinner' tonight. "where are we going now?" I asked as soon as we were in the car on the way to the airport. "oh the next show is pretty far away so dont worry marina" Zayn said encouragingly and patted my leg. " how far?" i asked a little scared... "new york city" Liam said with a smile as I choked. "new york!!! Oh my gosh!" i said growing excited. "yeah I dont think your dad will find you there!" harry scoffed but I wasnt so sure.. I didnt even know if my mom was telling the truth and now I was flying to different state with a man who I thought was the one trying to kill me in the first place! When we opened the car door, I was happy to see Cynthia, Valerie and Paul, the boys security guard. As we rushed through the airport, I was told that simon had to go home for some promo of the X-factor but that he saw me preforming and was thrilled with my success. As we ran past a newspaper section, I back tracked when I saw my name plastered across some magazines and newspapers. I hadnt even noticed  "my success" with everything going on, It had only been a day after all! Fans move fast apparently! I quickly bought the magazine and newspaper as Paul, noticing my absence, rushed back, grabbed my hand and continued dragging me through the airport. "we will miss the plane!" he shouted as i laughed and broke into a full sprint to catch up with the everyone else. When we boarded I quickly rushed to my seat, I loved looking out the window! "who is sitting with marina?" I heard Cynthia yell over the many cries of the babies on board and the regular craziness of planes and airports. I looked up to see most of the boys frowning as they looked down at their boarding passes. "not me" louis said grumpily...until he realised he was sitting next to harry and squealed with delight. "me either" zayn and liam said with at the same time. "well who then?" Valerie said taking her seat next to Cynthia and ushering everyone to sit down, like she was the flight attendant. "me!" Niall said, his face beaming with delight. "oh Nialler!" I said as he stored his belongings and took his seat. Jack and Paul sat behind us and I got the feeling it wasnt just to keep us safe from crazy fans...more to keep us safe from each other. "how did I get so lucky to sit next to you?" Niall said with a stupid grin that was adorable. Ugghhh! If he is this cute the whole ride, I dont think I can control myself. "I dont know...did you threaten someone for their boarding pass?" i teased and he shook his head. "pay them? use your stardom to persuade them?" I kept going and he shook his head again. "well I know it wasnt luck! so what was it?" i asked and to this he had a simple reply. "it wasnt luck, it was fate" he said and turned to rummage through his bag, probably for food. I sat back in my chair and leaned my forehead against the glass as the plane lifted into the air and I contemplated his words. Fate? What was fate, exactly? Did fate bring us all together? Did fate rip my family apart? Couldnt it very well be the same thing as luck? My mind was buzzing, when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to Niall who quickly turned away with a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "what is it?" i asked innocently and he just shrugged, like he was afraid to speak. "c'mon Niall, you can tell me anything" i said soothingly and leaned my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and just as his blue eyes turned to me with a glossy look to them, we heard a loud obnoxious cough from behind us. we turned to look between the seats at jack and paul when paul said, "I think its best you two keep your distance.." he said nonchalantly which made me mad. "why?" Niall shot back and this time jack answered, "because you never know whose watching" he said this more to me. Niall turned away, looking pissed but sad at the same time. He let go of my hand, slowly, and when his warmth left mine, it felt like I was all alone in this world.