Chapter 43

Kindly put your playlist here please. Because Benjamin will be singing today lol....

~ So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time.....

- Meghan Trainor (Like I'm gonna lose you)

POINT out my mistakes love because i never really edit or anything. (Thanks)

Benjamin's POV.

TODAY is the second last day I'll ever get to speak with Sofia. A part of me made peace with the fact that she is gone but there's still a part that doesn't want to believe it. Knowing that the love of your life may never wake up again is something you can never wish even on your worst enemy. Yes it's true. Sofia is the love of my life but I realized it too late. Maybe if I didn't kick her out of that house that night she would still be here. But that's just something I can't take back.

I dropped Elijah at Anna's house because I wanted to say goodbye to Sofia alone. I promised Elijah he would see his mom tomorrow, but I didn't tell him tomorrow is also going to be the last day he sees her.

I opened the door of the room she was sleeping in. I swear when I find out who did this, who kidnapped her and put her in a coma I will make sure that bastard regrets the day he was born. The only reason I'm not looking for that son of a bitch right now is because I have to look after Elijah while Sofia is here but the minute she wakes up and I know she will because she wouldn't leave Elijah alone with me that minute she wakes up I'll catch that son of a bitch that thought of messing with me.

I quickly grabbed the chair angry to sit on. I kept think for a while what to say to her. How do you even say goodbye to someone that is dying?

"Sofia." I said looking up at the roof trying to keep my tears in. "I miss the good old time with you. When I used to make you chase after the car." I added keeping the tears inside my eyes and the laughter.

"I know you never were angry with me when I made you chase after the car. I'm sorry about the way I reacted when you told me you love me. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass when I used to say you were. I'm sorry I'm sorry for the fact you had to fall in love with a devil like me. I'm sorry for being the reason Elijah had to grow up without a father when you lost your father at a young age. I'm sorry for not caring enough to ask about your past. I always knew your past wasn't easy because of the nights were you used to shout and have nightmares. Where you used to cry and I didn't even try harder to find out." I kept playing with her long black hair. There are many things I'll miss about her and there's many things I regret but the one I regret most is never telling her I love her so much.

It's always too late to tell someone how much they mean to you if you a Carson. It's in our bloods to be fuckers and in the end regret. The Carson family is curse and I wish sometimes I was never born a Carson. The only good thing that ever happen being a Carson to me was Charlotte even though we just step siblings.

"I seriously don't know where your favorite song started. You sucked at singing and cooking. I'll miss that about you evens." Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't even stop them. "I guess I'll have to sing for you." I rubbed her hand as I started singing her favorite song even though I don't know how it started.

"In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regrets
Let's take our time to say what we want
Here's what we got before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time--"