ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 29 - Magic

Start from the beginning

"I'll never do such a thing." She cried. "Why do I have to anyway?!"

"Because." The cloud began to surround her more. "You have the most evil thing running through your veins.......Magic. A long lost ability that many people have lost control of. Once you have used it. You can never stop. It will control you. You see. I am your magic" The cloud said.

"Then how does Alia control it? How do England, Norway, and Romania control it???" She asked.

"England, Norway, and Romania don't have it flowing within them. They use books. As for Alia. She stores it up inside her. But the more she does and the longer she does she will just get worse. She's a ticking time bomb. " The cloud replied as it got closer.

"I'll never let you hurt anyone." She said. "I will fight you even if it takes centuries I will stop you!"

The cloud laughed. "You can't stop me. And I won't be the one hurting people it will be you." The cloud said as it began to circle around her. Part of it entered into her body through here still blue glowing eyes. And the other part surrounded he like a visible aura.

(Y/N) tried to stop it. But it was too powerful and the magic cloud had put her to sleep. The magic cloud was in control now.

Alia sensed what had been going on. She screamed for Oliver and the Prince to let her out. She tried calling for Mathieu and Allen as well.

It was dangerous to be around (y/n). Alia needed to take the magic back before it's to late. Even if it does mean her death.

Alia started making more noise by hitting things along the metal bars of the dungeon cells.

No came much less heard her. So she had to use some of her own magic. There weren't many spells that she had in her spell book.

Spell books are mostly used for healing rather than transportation. She did have many spells that she had made for transportation, but spells are useless right now since the red cloud had surrounded the dungeon with a magic barrier knowing that Alia would try something.

Alia quickly used magic and busted the bars and doors open. She had her healing spell book in hand and her hooded cloak on.

She made her way down the halls running quickly. Her bare feet began to grow colder as she got closer to the room.

Alia breathed heavily. When she exhaled you could see her breath. She used magic so she could see through the walls.

It was too late. The magic had taken full control of (y/n).

Alia knew she would have to come back later. So she put on her hood and made her way out of the castle.

She went to a cliff that arched over Raggedy Man Sea.

Alia needed a large body of water to use a powerful barrier magic to contain (y/n) in because of the unstable magic power running through her.

There were other bodies of water like the River called Song the two Ponds called Amy and Rory. But Raggedy Man Sea had its own sort of unique power.

Alia began to look for a long lost spell. She transported to a library but she had forgotten about something important.

For some odd reason, only micro nations could open the doors to the library. No one really knew why. It was something that some of the ancients had come up with.

She quickly left to look for Wy, Ladonia, or Seborga. As she located them with magic she enchanted a spell to transport herself to where they were.

~~~~~

The micro nations were in a room that they had secretly made. It contained maps and lots of televisions to over view their lands.

The reason they created this room was because if their "older siblings" (countries) got into trouble they could step up and have their small but highly trained armies attack.

~~~~~

Finland guarded the building by waiting on top of it with a sniper. The rest of the nordics stood around the building with their own weapons or animals. //AN: damn it Iceland//

"Intruder!!" Finland yelled as he shot his sniper and hit the intruder right in the center of their chest.

The hooded figure fell to the ground but it quickly vanished into thin air and the only thing left was the bullet.

Finland and the other Nordics took a moment to gather their thoughts. Then they relized it was just Alia. Finland and Norway gave the "all clear" signal and went back to where they were.

~~~~~

Alia stood in the corner of the room where everyone was making an attack plan and an emergency plan as well. No one noticed until one of the micronations was confused on what to do. She fixed and orginized the plans then took Seborga out to speak to him. 

Sealand could not know that Alia was their. Alia was afraid that Sealand would be very dissapointed in her since she couldn't save his Mummy. 

Seborga and Alia talked for a while and updated eachother on what was going on. Seborga agreed to open the library but in exchange for the answer to one question. A question who must never be answered but Seborga didn't know. The only thing Seborga wanted to know was Alia's real name. 

Alia was just a name that she had picked up and used as a cover for her real identety. Even she did not know the answer to the question. That answer is long lost in the fragments of time. The only place to find answers was inside the great nations library. 

~~~~~

Seborga and Alia teleported to the library's entrance. Seborga was the only person to have opened the library and seen what it looked like on the inside. That was a long time ago, however. 

Seborga touched the door handles and began to say small fragments of what seemed to be of a certain kind of spell that only micronations could conduct. 

The doors opened and there was a small blinding light but it slowly revealed a tragic sight.

"Oh no................" Seborga and Alia mouthed and wispered softly in unison.