Eyes open

Bliss POV
Keep.eyes.open
The only thing going through my head.
Keep eyes open.
If they close the probably won't open.
Ever.
They did More.
Things I didn't know was possible.
Things that most people can't even think of. Can't even say.
I want to go home so bad.
I want to take a shower.
I know that everything hurts but my knee hurts the most. They did something to it and now it won't stop hurting me.
I want to scream.
I want to yell at the top of my lungs but I can't.
I can barely keep my eyes that are getting harder to keep open by the second.
If I scream I don't know what would happen.
I want to scream in agony but I can't.
I just can't.
I decided I needed to think about something else.
Wait.
Are they looking for me. Maybe I do have a chance on getting out. I hope they can get me out.
The muzzle is getting heavy to I let my head fall and keep my eyes open.

*BOOM*

What?!
What could that have been.
I still keep my head down as I feel blood just going down my dirt and already blood colored face.
But I still let a tear fall.
I want to break down and sob but I know I can't so I just let silent tears fall.
About 2 minutes later I heard 2 gasps.
I couldn't look up and I didn't want to. If it was this terrible psychopaths, I was dead. I can't take anymore at all. I heard the cell door loudly open.
I was too scared to even look.
I don't know how but I feel myself start to shake in fear.
I then heard the sound of a chain breaking.
It was the collar chain.
I tried to lift my head with what little energy I had but came to not even moving.
I swear this muzzle weighs more then me.
I felt a gently yet hard hand under my chin and lightly lifted my head. I looked up to see two sets of blue eyes.
Bucky and Steve.
They probably can't see but this is probably the happiest I have ever been.
Oh no.
I felt my eyes suddenly get unbearable heavy.
No. Not now.

"Hey hey bliss. Sweetheart I know it hurts but I am going need you to keep your eyes open for me ok." Bucky said .
I slowly blinked as I felt my head bob.
"Hey hey hey keep your eyes open. It-"
The person was cut short when I felt my body go numb and I did exactly what I didn't want to do.
I closed my eyes and consumed darkness.

Bucky's POV

No. Damn it.
I quickly lifted her as carefully as I can which probably didn't help.
She had so much blood all over her I could barely even see her face.
I walked towards Steve and nodded.
I looked back down at the angel in my arms.
I pray she is ok.
We ran in the hallway that contained a bunch of knocked out hydra agents and quickly ran out the front and towards the Quinn jet.
Steve opened that back to reveal everyone standing.
I heard them all let out a gasp.
I quickly took her in and set her on the table as Bruce quietly rushed up to her.
He quickly went to work on what he can for now as I went and sat next to nat.
Sam has tears in his eyes as he sat the closes to her as the jet lifted off.
"She is strong. Stronger than anyone I know. Abuse. Mistreatment. Now fu*king being kidnaped and tortured. And she is f*cking 10.
10. No f*cking 10 year old she go through that.
Yet she did."
Nat said not looking up from her lap.
I have never heard her say anything like that.
She was on the verge of tears both of anger and sadness.
But she's right.
This little girl is strong.
She goes through hell and still walks out with a smile. 
I looked at sam and he was now holding her hand.
"She will need surgery the minute we land.
"
Bruce said taking a seat.
I hope she is ok.
Please let my angel be ok.