1

Skip to "Luxury" if you want the smut part, I rewrote it so its brand new!!

October 22- Daniel

I walked to school as usual, but instead of the crowd of fangirls wanting to take pictures of me. No one wanted to talk. Everyone just, stared. I was sceptical, but brushed it off. I didn't care anyways. I walked past a group of boys and overheard the words from one of the boys.
"Dude is that a hicky on Daniel?!"
I immediately knew, I covered the blue dot (very descriptive) from last night and speed walked into the school and to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and saw a bruise looking thingy that Jay left there.
"Crap" I whispered to myself.

Last night-

"Hey Jay where's the vacuum?" Daniel says while rummaging in the closet. Daniel felt a tube on his neck. So he turned around and saw a smiling jay holding the vacuum cleaner in his hand.
"Jay you weirdo"

Daniel, still covering his neckwith his hand. Practically ran to Zoe and asked her for some foundation
"Whyyy??" Zoe asked
"I.NEED.IT" Daniel replied. Zoe was confused but gave it to him anyway. He dabbed a bit on to the purple dot. And just that. It disappeard.
"THE MAGIC OF MAKEUP!!" Zoe shouted while raising her hands in the air.

Yeah that's it. I would write more but I have a couple of projects to work on. Btw I'm rewriting this story. Sooooo don't worry about the past!
Bye!
Sincerely- Nails

Btw I changed some things 👌👌