Jaspers diary: Beautiful Surprise

Dear Diary,

So why don't we start from where we left off.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't think strait,Alice looked so beautiful. She always did. I thought I had become used to how amazingly pretty she was. For some reason this one time that she came down the stairs, (once again) she had succeeded to surprise me.

She was wearing a red dress that went down to her knees. It was dented at the bottom so it looked like it curved around her in a circle. The straps went up and around her neck. There were some sparkles on the top it was amazing. It was tight,but not to tight. Instead of the normal spiky due her hair was usually in, it was straitened and it curved up instead of out so if it were long enough it would go under her chin. She had a sparkly red clip in her hair to. She was wearing the golden necklace with a red gem on it that was real that I had given her a few months ago. She was also wearing high heels that were red with some spots of black. It had diamonds flowing down the ankle. She looked absolutely amazing.....

.............It only took me 3 seconds to think of that and I saw every detail of her. I couldn't see Renesmee anymore,or the couch,all I could see was Alice and how amazing she looked.

" Sooo! How do we look?!" she smiled.

" Ya Uncle Jazz do we look pretty?!" Nessie asked. I could see again but I was still staring at Alice. Alice took my expression the wrong way.

" Jazz? Jasper are you o.k?? Do I look that bad?" She frowned and pouted her lip out just like she did with Bella whenever she wanted to go shopping. The feeling of how sad she was brought me back.

" NO Alice you look soo beautiful! And Nessie you look amazing to." I gave them my best smile that Alice said she loved. Alice smiled.

" Thank you! Jasper I was worried there,of course you probably know that." She hugged me tightly and kissed me. Nessie came over and hugged me to. I kissed her on the cheek and said your welcome. Then I realized that Nessie did look pretty.

She was wearing a gold dress that went down to her ankles but didn't cover them. It was simple but very pretty. It had a a wave of sparkles but that was it for the design. Her red hair was up in bun with a tiara tucked under it. She had a golden bracelet on. She looked very simple,yet beautiful.

" Jasper we are going to change so we can save this for a party!" She kissed me,grabbed Renesmee's hand and they both went up stairs. I herd Nessie mumble to Alice.

" Aunt Alice I think you were so pretty Uncle Jazz was dumbfounded!" I laughed quietly to myself guess it was that obvious.

" You were part of it to Nessie don't worry." Alice said. Nessie must of shown her that she was worried I didn't think she was pretty or something. I felt bad.

Alice came down stairs wearing something different,but her hair was the same.

" I have to say Alice I could get used to the way your hair looks." I smiled. Then I grabbed her hand, with my free hand I moved a a piece of hair from her face. I kissed her lightly on her lips. She giggled.

" Jazz do you want." She stopped. I could tell she was having a vision. I wished Edward was home. Her eyes went blank and she gasped...........

Jasper Whitlock Cullen