Character Introduction

Kira Hirami: The Protagonist

(Ignore the glasses)

A working student. Her 'father' left them when she's five. Her mother was pregnant with her brother that day their 'father' left them that's why she despites 'him'. She became a working student when she's 15 until she became 18. She stop working because of a tragic incident............

....... She died

Race: Human

Magic: none

Likes: Her mother, brother, best friend, otome games, ANIME!!!

Dislikes: 'That guy', arrogant people, perverts, playboys, people who hurt her family or friends

She got brown hair that is usually in two braids with dull blue eyes, peachy white skin, normal height and a normal body. She's a hot-headed girl behind her 'calm' appearance.

She's a cold and silent person when you see her (it's because she's nervous or shy that she's like this) but when you get to know her. She's a happy and a bubbly person.

Beware when you make her mad. Here's some stages of her madness;

1st stage: She will just ignore you.

2nd stage: She will shoot you some hurtful words while looking at you expressionless.

3rd stage: She will just do the second but right now with a cold glare.

4th stage: She's probably killing you on her mind while showing a dark aura that can make the sun hide behind the moon. (While doing the third)

5th stage/final stage: You're probably......no........ you're already dead right now.

Vannessa Lavin: The 'Villainess'

T

he daughter of the duke of Demon kingdom. She's an arrogant person, a trash to be exact but everyone has a dark secret. She became like that because of her powers.......or should I say...... because she doesn't have powers. She became ashamed of herself even her parents says that it's alright. She hates and bullied the heroine not because of her love for the prince (of the demon kingdom who's her fiancé) it's because the heroine steals her 'only hope' to make her parents be proud of her. She's just been misunderstood. Even if she's a demon her mother is an half fairy that's why she's really a kind person or should I say demon.

Race: Her mother is a half fairy and half mermaid while her father is a 3/4 demon and 1/4 vampire.
(it's because of her fathers mother is a half demon and a half vampire while his father is a pure demon)

Magic: none

Likes: Her parents, the prince (it doesn't mean that she doesn't have a crush on him) , blood

Dislikes: Heroine, fake friends, back stabber, fake 'we-are-your-friend' nobles

Light-purple smooth hair, cat-like pink eyes framed by long butterfly lashes, small button nose, small red plump lips, perfect arched eyebrows, small cute face, snow-white smooth skin with slim and small body. (Her height is smaller than normal girls because of her mothers fairy side)

She's really cute but the capture targets ignore her because of her 'bitchy' personality......such bastards.

She's a cute, mischievous and kind child. Before but she changed into a arrogant, stubborn and cold-hearted lady.
(She's already stubborn and cold-hearted (to those 'we-won't-stab-you-at-the-back-not' people or monsters) back before so.... what's the point)

Lily Ann: the heroine

A commoner. Lives her life freely. Her parents abandoned her in an orphanage and then she grew up there. Blah blah blah. . . . . Typical protagonist story 😒

Race: Human

Magic: the 'oh-so-rare-and-special' Light magic

Likes: Cupcakes, rainbows, butterflies. Blah blah blah. PINKY PIE!

Dislike: bad people, robbers. Blah blah blah. ALL THE BAD THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!

She got brown curly hair, brown eyes. Blah blah blah.... SHE'S CUTE ALRIGHT!.....but most importantly......

She's flat.

Typical😒

She's kind, DENSE, cheery, bubbly, shy. Blah blah blah. fuck you.

LET'S CUT THIS OFF ALREADY!!

\(  ° 0 ° )/ ***************

A/N: Hey~ I'm sorry on the heroine part it's not like I hate her or anything...

I'm just lazy _(= ^ =_ )

I'ma just sleep for a moment

_(- . -_ )ZzzzzZZzz

Ja ne~