"Tell him I will tell everyone about his favorite show. And Windex, did you check in the bathroom upstairs?"

"Ummmm...No there isn't any up here. Oh, hey Leo." Lance practically telled in my ear.

"Hey rember your on the phone with some one? And yes I'll buy your stupid Windex." I said. "Wait why is Leo there?"

"To help me set up of course. Unless you want to cancel, which I'm totally fine with that." He trying to get out of this. I just chuckled to myself. "What are you laughing at chuckles?"

"Oh nothing. Just the fact that your an alpha that's a big punk." I might've ticked him of but for me it's amusing to see him get him mad. That might be a turn on for me, I guess.

"Shut up. I'll deal with you when you come home." and with that he hung up the phone. Some parts of me is scared but the other part is excited.

"Magnus let's go. I have something I need to take care of...more like someone to take care of." I mumbled the last part.

~Nico's P.O.V.~

What is wrong with me? I'm sitting on the bed with my boyfriend Will looking up at the popcorn ceiling in his room. I lay there with a blank look on my face.

"Hey do you smell that?" Will said disrupting the silence.

"What smell?" I ask.

"It smells sweet. Wait! Your going into a heat!" Will almost yelled.

"Wait really?" I groaned. I hate heats. They're painful and awkward, especially when your mate is happy about it like they're sex deprived.

"Yep. Now let's get ready for your heat." and with that Will left me to get the nest ready. This is going to be annoying.

Now let me explain my heats. For most people their heats last about a week, but for me and Keith ours last two weeks cause we were on suppressants for about seven years without taking a break. Another thing is  that we don't remember anything. Lastly we either have dry heats or wet heats, and let me tell you dry heats hurt like a bitch, but the wet one's hurt but not as much. If you don't have an alpha to help you like I do, well than good luck. How do I know about Keith's heats? No, I don't do that kind of stuff. That's incest, gross! He simply told me about it.

"I'm back with food and water. These two weeks are going to be fun without dad in the house." why does he sound so giddy. "I have a lot of toys we can use, and some new ones."

I gulped when he said some new ones. Now Will is a kinky motherfucker. He always finds a new way to tease me.

"Okay, let's get this over with." I said.

~2hrs. Later(Narrator P.O.V. also SMUT warning. Don't say I didn't warn you)

"Alpha, Alpha, please. I'm ready" Nico kept whining. His heat kicked in full swing. "Bond me please, please."

"Okay, wait a minute, Love." Will chuckled. He walked over to the door to close it.

"Hurry up, please." Will wasn't getting annoyed. In fact he liked that his boyfriend was like this.

Will walked over to Nico taking off his shirt. "Wow your so very pretty." Will said while kissing Nico's neck.

"Please, mark me." he whispered.

"Wait a minute." Will said. He took off Nico's pants starting to kiss his V-line. He then heard Nico gasp.

"Alpha do it now! I'm ready, I swear I am."

Will didn't feel bad for this. He pulled Nico's boxer's down, he could see the pre-cum coming out from his member, and the slick coming out of his hole. He then licked it up. "Mmm...more." Nico whispered.