Another post 3

Oct 21st

I didn't sleep good last night. Thoughts on how I can make, no, how I NEED to make Jessica and Rebecca suffer. They think they get to have a great life,while I deal with this torment of mine? No. They don't deserve s***. They don't deserve not one f****** thing! They thought it would be a good idea to leave me at Jessica's so I can have time to clear my head. SINCE WHEN DID THEY HAVE THE ANSWERS FOR ME!? Rebecca, Jessica, and my mother abandoned me just like before! Oh, they will pay. All three of them. I have it all planned out. When they come back tonight, I'll play like I'm sleep. Then, in the middle of the night,I will go to Rebecca's. Yea, I'll go to her and slowly strangle her. No,yea. Yea, I'll strangle her. I want to look into her eyes so I can see her pain while I take her life. Then I'll come back here. There's a butcher knife in the kitchen. It will work just fine in stabbing her over and over again. As for mother, I'll wait for awhile. I want her to worry about me. I want her to feel the GUILT OF F****** LEAVING IN THAT F****** INSANE ASYLUM! Then, once I'm sure she has felt it enough, I will come and put her out of her miseries too. My head is killing me. I need something for the pain. "Come my lamb to nightmare land. Drift and drown and understand. Listening to my poison chant. You are under my command." What a peaceful lullaby...