37. I feel safe, when you hold me...

Love is a wierd feeling, which can't be explained in words... It's needed to be experienced, to understand the real meaning of love..

Everything you do, is a source of joy for me... You will change my sad mood and make me to smile, when you are around me...

She believed and trusted me, when people lose hope in me...

💮💮💮💮

Pragya in a hurry to go to her home, (as Purab's family are coming to fix the wedding date of bulbul and purab's marriage), failed to hear what Abhi is saying about Maya... She thought it as the usual complaint of Abhi, unaware of the fact that she is easily giving a chance for Maya to come us a shautan in their happiness..

Abhi's younger sister Tanu, who comes to the office, to join Abhi and Pragya, too distracted Abhi unknowingly, by giving him chocolates... Abhi completely forget to inform Tanu too, what all Maya did with him, when Pragya left to meet an important client....

After getting ready, the trio moves to the Aroras... Pragya is pooled up in varied emotions and she is worrying to go to her own home.... If not for Purab and Bulbul, she is not in a mentality to step inside her house ever in her life ...

Pragya can't easily forgive her step mother, Sarla, who betrayed her trust and she is feeling really heart broken, as Sarla has accepted to get her married to Abhi, only for the monetary benefits, she gonna receive after the marriage....

Though Pragya is happy that she got Abhi as her soulmate, she felt deceived, as Sarla has hidden the biggest truth of Abhi to her... She couldn't tolerate the fact that her
in- laws had clearly explained the truth about Abhi to Sarla and asked for Pragya's acceptance wholeheartedly, before marriage itself...

Pragya came to know about this very recently from her sasuma Priya and she is completely broken, as Sarla didn't informed anything to her and has used and treated her only as that of a living ATM machine, to fulfill their needs... This cheap betrayal has become a big scar in her heart and Pragya can't forget this betrayal ever in her life...

Unknowingly Pragya's eyes teared up, but her lips curved to a bright smile, as it's been wiped away by her husband Abhi quickly... She chuckles as Abhi has handed over her a piece of chocolate, thinking that she is crying, as he is eating the chocolate all alone...

As the house is nearing, Pragya's heart beat started to waver up and down and she is sweating too profusely.... Her mind is commanding her to back off from going and is instigating her, not to step inside the house and is keep on questioning her, how will she react, if anyone ill treats Abhi...

Pragya can go to any extent to protect her husband Abhi and she won't leave anyone, if they bad mouth about her husband... But, it's obvious that, Pragya's biggest strength is her husband Abhi and it's his smile, which wipes away all her sadness...

 But, it's obvious that, Pragya's biggest strength is her husband Abhi and it's his smile, which wipes away all her sadness