Part 29

~Wrote 10/21/18~~Edited 9/30/19~

-5 Months Later-

"I'm gonna kill you!!" I yell in pain. 

"I love you too babe, now push," Luke said kissing my head.

I pushed for the 3rd time. "Okay breathe Love breathe" Luke rubs my arm. 

"Don't tell me what to do!!" I yell. 

"Miss take few deep breaths and push one more time" I nod my head and do what she said.

Seconds later we heard crying. My heart melted. They pulled my gown down so I could have skin to skin contact with our beautiful daughter. I started crying at the sight of her.

"She so precious," I tell Luke. 

"She so beautiful" Luke adds. They took her away to clean her up and take care of her.

As they take me back to my room. Not soon after I fell asleep cause lot my energy went towards pushing our daughter out.

Hours later I woke up to Luke singing to our creation. I acted asleep listening to him.

"Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

His voice was so amazing, I love listening to his voice. It was like melted chocolate. God, I want chocolate.

I open my eyes and Luke see me. "Did I wake you up?" He asked in a concerned tone. 

"No, no," I smile pressing the button to set me up. He hands me the baby, I smile down at her.

She looks so adorable, I can't believe that she real. There was a knock on the door and not soon after I see Sarah, and the gang coming in.

Luke helped Sarah on to the bed to see her sister. "Mommy, what's her name?" She asked smiling.

"Her name is Meredith Elizabeth Hemmings" I smile.

"Can I hold her?" She asked. Luke walks over to the other side, sitting back with Sarah in between his legs. Luke holds her hands while I set Mer in her arms.

"Hi merith, I'm your big siser" she smiles at the baby.

I look at Luke, with our two beautiful Angels. I can't help but feel blessed with them in my life. I wouldn't want anyone to replace them.