23: What choice do we have?

Instead of going back to the others I decided to go train. I walked outside on the field. Once I was there, I gathered the darkness and moved it towards the dummies, instantly crumbling them to dust. I then called to a couple soldiers near by. I then lifted myself off the ground and landed on the shoulders of one of the men, then brought him to the ground. I stood up and kicked another soldier. I then gathered the darkened mess again and wrapped it around the last two soldiers, lifting them in the air and then tossing them to the ground. I collapsed on the ground, out of breath. After a few minutes I helped the soldiers up and then went inside. Tony, Natasha, Sam, and Rhodey has all left leaving Wanda, Vision, and I.
I went to the living room but stopped before I went in seeing Wanda and Vision talking. I then just walked to my room and jumped on the bed laying on my back and looking at the ceiling. I thought about all that had happened today. Wanting to get rid of my thoughts I got up and got on my earphones and plagued them into my phone listening various songs.
It was 6:30 pm when a knock came to my door.
"Come in." I said not sitting up. The door opened and it was Wanda. She smiled and laid down on the bed next to me.
"Hey, you okay?" She asked, turning her head to look at me.
"Yeah, I'm just thinking about today. Thinking about the Accords." I said still looking at the ceiling.
"And, What do you think about it all?" She asked.
"I don't know, I don't agree with it but what choice do we have?" I said turning to her. She now faced the ceiling.
"I don't agree with it either." She said. We laid there in silence for a couple minutes, the smell of food came from the kitchen now. Wanda sat up with a faint smile on her face. "Smells like Vision is making something. Come on let's go look." She said walking to the door.
"Okay I'll be out in a minute." I said sitting up. She smiled then left the room closing the door behind her. I walked to my closet grabbing a sweatshirt, catching a glimpse of Pietro's jacket, I stopped and looked at it about to reach out for it but stopped myself as I felt the pain I had learned to hide come out. I pulled my hand back and grabbed a grey sweatshirt and closing the closet door, pausing before letting go of the handle. I sighed and closed my eyes as I turned away from the closet and opened my door. As I walked down the hallway to get to the kitchen a loud explosion came from outside, so I quickly ran to the window in the living room, where Wanda looked out over.

"Wanda what was that?" I said running up to her

"I-I don't know Vision went to go check it out." She replied still looking out the window. All of a sudden Wanda turned around using her powers to grab a knife, when I looked to see who it was I smiled. Clint raised a finger to move the knife from his face.
"Guess I should've knocked." He said smirking.
"Oh my god." Wanda said while sighing.
"What are you doing here?" I asked walking towards him.
"Disappointing my kids." He said while shooting some arrows, "were supposed to go water skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on." He said while grabbing our hands and quickly walking.
"Clint! You should not be here." Vision said making us all turn around to look at him.
"Really? I retire for like what five minutes, and it all goes to shit." Clint said slowly walking toward Vision.
"Please consider the consequences of your actions." Vision said.
"Okay they're considered." Clint said starting to two arrows he had started earlier keeping Vision in his place. "Okay we gotta go." He said grabbing our hands and starting to move forward. Wanda stayed back, so I stopped walking up to her, she turned around slowly looking at me then Clint. "It's this way." Clint said stopping.
"I've caused enough problems." Wanda said looking down to her feet. Clint looked down then ran up to us.
"You gotta help me Wanda, Lizzy. Look you Anna mope you can go to high school. You wanna make amends you get off your ass. Shit." Clint said looking at Vision, I turned to see him breaking loose of the hold that was once on him. He moved towards Clint making him shoot an arrow, Vision nonchalantly three him to the ground. Clint quickly got up, breathing heavily. "I knew I should've stretched." He took out a baton sort of thing and tried to hit Vision but he just fazed instead. Eventually visions arm was around Clint's neck.
I immediately spoke in Wanda's mind.
Wanda we have to do something.
She turned to me, okay, follow my lead.
Okay.

"Clint you can't over power me." Vision spoke looking down at him.
"I know I can't. But they can." He said making vision look up at us, Wanda had gathered her power a red glow around her fingers.
"Vision that's enough, let him go. We're leaving." She said slowly walking closer to him.
"I can't let you." He replied. She then extended her arms, and a red glow formed around the stone in his head, making him faze letting Clint go. I then quickly gathered the darkness, black mist swarmed around me, i then moved my fingers and arms making it snake its way towards him rapping around his body, the darkness now fully around him, trapping him.
"We're sorry." Wanda said quietly, sadness and guilt in her voice. I then slowly began to push him to the ground as she still manipulated the stone in his head. I then moved the darkness to crack the floor below him.
"If you both do this, they will never stop being afraid of you." He struggled to say. I continued to push him to the ground.
"We can't control their fear, only our own." Wanda said turning to me signaling to end it. I stepped forward pushing him fully to ground, he now fell several floors down. Wanda then helped pushing him down. Clint stood between us now, looking down into the hole.
"Come one. We've got one more stop." Clint said walking away.
I followed, Wanda soon after. We then walked out of the facility to the car waiting us.