Day10

Ringgg ringgg

Ringgg ringgg

Ringgg-

"Hello?" Nari lazily spoke on the phone with her eyes closed.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I'm sorry that I called you very early in the morning but your friend here just got unconscious and we have some news to tell you" She believes it was the nurse who was talking to her on the phone.

"Okay, I'll be there. Thank you"

Call ended

She checked the time and it's 3:45 am.

She hurriedly changed and went outside.

Hope it's not that serious.

Seriously, it's so quiet here. Nari knocks on the door and opens it, revealing Jimin laying on the bed, eyes closed, and the nurse injecting his wrist.

The nurse looks up and asks "Are you perhaps the friend of this patient?"

"Yes, how is he?" She answered, about to sit on the chair.

"He's now stable. A while ago he was coughing blood endlessly, no mercy" the nurse replied which makes her shock.

"But because his death is coming, it is natural to lung cancers" the nurse added.

What? Natural? Are you kidding me?

"If you don't have any more questions, then I should go now" the nurse bowed and went outside.

After 15 minutes, Jimin's eyes bolted open out of a sudden.

Nari hurriedly went closer and kneel then hold his hand, squeezing it.

"Jimin, are you alright? The nurse told me that you were coughing blood. Are you okay now?" She was hella worried.

His eyes went soft and smiled when he held Nari's hand from his other hand and said "I'm fine. What time is it by the way?"

"4:05 am" She took a look at her watch on her wrist that Jimin gave a few days ago.

"That early? You should go back to sleep. Sleep here" Jimin patted a space beside him on his bed.

Well, they did this before, but right now, She thinks her face will turn red like a tomato.

"Oh, no. I'll just-"

"Just do as I say, Nar-nar. This will be our last time sleeping together and I wanna remember this" Jimin cutted her, cutely glaring and pouting.

She gave up and lied beside him.

It was a bit uncomfortable. Her position was stiff and awkward like a tree trunk or a pole.

Until Jimin moves and face to her, he wraps his arms around her waist, staring at her soul deeply but sincerely and lovingly.

Nari just stared at the ceiling, like it didn't affect her. He's not teasing her anyway. That's not his purpose.

After some time, he whispered to her ear..? Orr was he singing?

All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy🎶

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache🎶

Maybe it's the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
U know, I know
You are me, I am you🎶