Click Click Slide #2

'Be careful honey,', Melanie said to her younger daughter Lisa. A few days ago a report had come out in the Frostville newspaper, that there was a dangerous serial killer on the loose and that recently they had suspected that there was now more than one. Lisa was on her way to her grandmother's house were she was to have afternoon tea with her than return home at five o'clock. Lisa was 14 but she still was a bit wary of the fact that one of the serial killers were headed for Frostville, the town they were living in.
'I will be careful Mum, don't worry about me. See you later'. With that, Lisa blew her mum a kiss and skipped off down the garden path. After a few steps she realised that she had 20 minutes to get to her grandmother's house and that she could enjoy the scenic walk. After about 10 minutes, she had reached just over halfway when she heard a noise. Click, Click, Slide. Lisa started to fast walk, Click, Click, Slide, Lisa started to jog and when the noise persisted more frequently she broke out in a sprint. It was then she realised that she was running for her life, literally. Lisa was too scared to turn around and was afraid that if she did, whatever she saw would scare her so much that she would be frozen in fear. Her grandmother's house came into view. Lisa screamed for her grandmother but as her grandmother was half deaf and she was still a few hundred metres away from the house, she didn't hear Lisa's cries. At last Lisa reached the heavy wooden door at the house and pounded on it but it was too late; Lisa could feel cold breath being blown onto her neck and a severe pain in her neck. Blackness clouded Lisa's brain and death beckoned to her; Lisa fell to the ground.

!

Christine, Lisa's grandmother unlocked the heavy wooden door, expecting Lisa's beautiful smile to be beaming. What the grandmother saw caused her to faint and slump to the ground. Lisa was pinned to the mail box just outside the door. A knife through her neck held her there and her face was contorted into a twisted smile, with her hand propped up into a wave. On the cobblestones out side, blood was arranged into words; hello grandmother, you're next. Christine, the grandmother had fainted which meant that she didn't see the shadow of a skateboard and long nails making its way to where Christine lay.

A/N
Who do you think killed Lisa and is about to kill Christine, the grandmother?
Hint; read the last couple of sentences of the first story in the series. And remember, that the town in which this particular story occurred is called Frostville. Does it ring a bell?