Chapter 32

Sorry for not sending out a chapter last week, but my internet provider was updating their data towers and I had no wifi.

------------------------------------------

In the middle of our spar, the building started shaking and we could hear yelling bellow us. Konan and I glanced at each other before dropping out of our stances and racing for the door. Before we got very far, I remembered her predicament.

By this time, Danzo would be found out and had left, but there was still danger from the true Kages and samurai. She couldn't run around looking like herself, or she would get attacked. I quickly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"Sorry Konan, but you can't come with me. If anyone saw you, you would be attacked. They don't know you're part of Suna yet. Stay in our room and disguise yourself with a henge. If you don't stay safe and hidden, our secret surprise for Madara will be ruined."

She didn't look like she wanted too, but saw the reason for it. "Alright, but I don't want you to use my kekkei genkai then. I want to see his face."

"Fine by me. I can wait a little longer and have other tricks up my sleeves!" I grinned at her, then we went our separate ways.

I made it to them after most of the excitement. ObiTobi had already arrived and was about to announce the 4th Great Ninja War. The Kages had just announced that they wouldn't give Naru and Bee to ObiTobi. (Video below) I walked forward and joined the Kages and their guards before speaking up.

"I'm with them. We're not just going to hand out family and friends over because you say so."

They turned to me, but looked back at ObiTobi quickly. They knew I wasnt a threat, probably because they could plainly see my Suna headband around my neck. ObiTobi looking at me warily also helped. He ignored me after a moment, though.

"I don't have the strength, but the Tailed Beasts we've gathered so far do. You people have no chance of winning."

"We haven't given up hope." Gaara stated.

"Yeah, we'll keep fighting and protect our friends." I added in.

"Very well, I hereby declare the start of the Fourth Great Ninja War."

"The Fourth Great Ninja War?" Asked the Tsuchikage, Onoki. "Are you mad?!"

"Obviously he is." I deadpanned. ObiTobi was mad and driven crazy with grief.

"The next time we meet will be on the battlefield." Was the last thing ObiTobi said before using kamui to get away. Before he was totally gone, I winked at him and mouthed something to him, knowing he would see: 'See ya, ObiTobi.'

Then I turned to Gaara and the other Kage. "So, what all happened."

Gaara, who had been getting better at showing his emotions around me, rolled his eyes. "We both know that you already know. Don't pretend."

"I just figured this would be the best way for the other Kage to know."

"What are you two talking about?" A, the Raikage, cut in, obviously getting angry.

"We can speak of this after we decide what to do about Madara." Mifune interrupted.

"I think we should create the Allied Shinobi Forces." Gaara started the discussion.

Chakra exhaustion from training with Konan and racing down to the meeting room was catching up with me, so I caught Gaara's attention again.

"Hey, Gaara, I'm exhausted. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up after the Tsuchikage pushes for Naru and Bee to fight the second time."

With Gaara's nod, I walked over to the side, turning into my wolf self and laying down on a table. I'd rather not sleep on the floor, thank you very much. I fell asleep quickly, knowing that I wouldn't be able to get all that much rest. True to that thought, Gaara woke me up a few minutes later.

I stretched, then turned back into a human. "Lord Tsuchikage, you might worry that Madara has a secret technique that would give him the edge, but you only think that because you haven't been informed of the secret weapon of the Leaf and Sand."

"What?! The Leaf and Sand have a secret weapon! We others of the alliance should have been told about it!" The Raikage yelled. I probably should have worded that better.

"Ma, you worry to much. I'm talking about myself, and I just do whatever I need to most of the time. I have special knowledge about people and the future, but it is mostly concerning Suna and Konoha. I'll share any information related to the Akatsuki that I can to the other villages in the Allied Shinobi Forces."

"Is this knowledge why you referred to yourself as a secret weapon? Or is there another ability you have?" The Mizukage, Mei, asked.

"You hit the nail right on the head. I have a unique kekkei genkai much like the Sharingan. I call it the Mirshagan."

"Wh-What does it do?" Asked Chojuro, his curiosity overwhelming his shyness.

"It lets me copy jutsus, kekkei genkai, dojutsus, and kekkei tota, though I've only copied off of enemies and Sand or Leaf shinobi. I don't take advantage of my knowledge to make me stronger without permission."

"What all can you do?" A asked/demanded.

"I can use the byakugan, the sharingan, the mangekyo sharingan, the rinnegan, wood style, sand style, crystal style, origami style, Shikotsumyaku (bone style) and ice style, as well as some other kekkei genkai. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with it very well. I do know a lot of individual jutsus as well." I answered with a yawn.

"I was training in origami style before the building shook, so I have chakra exhaustion right now. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go back to my room and take a nap."

"Go ahead. Their questions can be answered by me, and you can answer whatever I don't know later." Gaara answered.

With a nod and a salute, I hirraishined back to Konan.

"What happened?" She asked, undoing her henge.

"Madara declared war and I talked a lot. They know about my kekkei genkai now, and will drown me in questions after I regain my chakra."

"Is there anything else you can tell me before you go to sleep?"

"Yes. I think you're very pretty." Every time I got tired, I would say whatever was on my mind at the time.

She blushed, but looked confused. "What does that have to do with it?"

"Sorry, but can you ask me stuff after I wake back up? I done think anything I say right now will make much sense."

I collapsed on the bed, passing out before I could here her answer.