16

The following evening and night... It was pretty fucking boring to be honest, well, that's what (Name) thought at least. Like the criminal she was, she was treated as such and locked in a plain and tasteless bedroom. Consisting of a bed, a bedside table and a window that didn't open. Plus, for extra because the military were feeling nice ;) some bars bolted to the window preventing her escape.

(Name), to flaunt her big dick energy or rather her strength and because she was bored as fuck, she snapped the metal bars and smashed the window. In spite, of course. The girl had always been abnormally strong and she figured her shape shifting powers that she ridiculed were the cause. Honestly the powers had became tedious over time, were always problematic and increasingly difficult to deal with. Ever full moon was a pain especially but she had learned to deal with it - even if she disliked it.

It was like a period but more violent and painful and... furry.

She could've escaped at any time... and she flaunted this, these fuckers had nothing on her - that's what she liked to think at least. She was here for the hell of it, not because they forced it on her; besides, she had nothing else going on so she wanted to see where this was going.

A sudden knock awoke her from her thoughts, she had been lying on the crappy - albeit clean - bed with her hands on the back of her head just contemplating her shit life choices. The person who knocked did it for the shits and giggles and walked in anyway. A strawberry- blonde-haired girl: her soft plump face a mix between confident and "I've just shat my pants" expression. If you could recall, her name was Petra.

"Here for a good time? It's on the house for cuties such as yourself." (Name) winked, lying on the bed with a very libidinous pose. Petra blushed heavily and backed slightly out the room. Slightly. "No pressure sugar~"

"A-ah...I'm okay thanks, you very sweet... I brought you a meal. I thought you might be pretty hungry and no one offered so I made you something myself," Petra walked in closing the door behind her, her smile a bit nervous. "Uh... I like the decorations in here. It really adds a... u-uh, personal touch. My names Petra by the way." She slightly prodded at a broken shard of glass with the toe of her boot.

"(Name), I'm (Name). But...Really? You made me something?" (Name) seemed genuinely surprised for this - it had been a while since anyone had made her a decent meal.

"Yeah! I thought that if you had to steal bread than it must be because you can't afford a decent meal or food at all. I don't condone stealing but I understand where you're coming from... you're just hungry, that's all there is to it." Petra smiled, pulling the table up to the side of the bed and placing the plate she had balanced in her hand on the surface.

"No way... A roast with meat!? And it's seasoned! Where the hell did you get that!?" (Name) gaped. "I can't eat this!"

"Of course you can, I made it for you after all and where I got the meat... that'll be our little secret," Petra smiled, a sly look in her eye briefly before she shrouded this mysterious side of her with angelic giggles. "I'm very against our current justice system, being punished to survive just isn't right. We should be rehabilitating those on the street instead of punishing them. And that's why I'm in the military, I hope by fighting humanities biggest threat we can relieve at least some of the tension within the walls with the promise of a new life outside."

"Marry me," said (Name). Petra merely laughed and pushed a fork and knife into the shifters hands.

"Maybe, take me on a date first but I'm curious to know what is making you join the military. Like, motives wise?" Petra questioned, her smile unwavering.

(Name) chewed the roast (which was delicious by the way) and stopped mid chew. Guilt influencing her actions; she was just joining the military for free food, water and a safe place to sleep - she hadn't thought about saving anyone and her intentions were selfish compared to Petra's noble ambitions. But then she also remembered something else.