Interrogation

"So..." Sean broke the silence nervously. "You went to Ireland?" Sean asked, his mind was buzzing with questions. This didn't make any sense. Mark was in Ireland? So maybe he didn't imagine all of it? But that's impossible, his family never saw Mark...

"Back to this?" Mark sunk in his seat and drummed his fingers on his knees.

"Yes, back to that. When the fuck were you in Ireland?" He snapped, not appreciate Mark's bored tone. Maybe it didn't mean quite as much to Mark but it mean the world to Sean, it was one step closer to understanding...

"I told you, I was around 6 or 7, so I don't remember much of it", Mark looked at him, almost as if begging not to talk about this any more. Sean wasn't going to comply though, not a chance. He needed to know, he was desperate to know everything. Even if he and Mark did meet, why wouldn't Mark remember him?

"Why?"

"Why do you need to know?" Mark gave him an impatient expression which Sean reciprocated. Just answer the fucking questions you oaf.

"Maybe I'll tell you if you'd answer my questions?" Sean shot back, not that he'd actually tell Mark why he was asking.

"We went for some kind of function for my dad and his new job. We were there for a couple of days then left. What else could you possibly want to know?" Mark gruffly queried and Sean narrowed his eyes at Mark, almost like he didn't believe what Mark was saying.

He wanted to ask more questions. He wanted to find out where Mark was, what he did, when exactly it was.

"God, you're so weird", Mark scoffed and stood from his seat, walking up to Sean. "Why do you want to know?"

"Why should I tell you?" Sean snapped at him, standing his ground boldly. "Because you told me if I answered your questions you'd answer my one. Why do you want to know?" He crossed his arms and stared at Sean.

Sean opened his mouth to speak but found his mind wandering, losing itself of words as he noticed the close proximity between them. Mark was so close. Too close that Sean felt his mind spin. He wanted to... Touch. Sean could feel his breath brush over his cheeks and it made his skin prickle with goosebumps. God... This was so bad.

He had to step back to stop himself from lashing out at Mark.

"I... I-I wanted to know because I thought may-be..." his cheeks reddened further as his voice cracked. God he was so pathetic. Mark wasn't touching him or even saying anything sexual yet Sean was already left putty at his word.

"We met while you were there", he tried to regain his confidence but the more he looked at mark, the more flustered he got. Why did Felix have to lock them in here together? If only he knew how defenseless Sean was against his own raging emotions, he certainly would have reconsidered.

Fuck why didn't he just tell Felix that Mark was the person that made him question his sexuality? He wouldn't let Mark look in his direction let alone speak to him.

Mark watched Sean grow more and more flustered. He was confused but also intrigued. Sean had such amusing reactions to everything he did. Why was he so... Unnerved by everything Mark did? It wasn't like Mark was seducing him or saying anything particularly funny to make him uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm not sure about that", Mark spoke out. "I'm sure if we had met, I'd remember a face like yours", Mark shouldn't have said that. He was using standardized flirting on his friend's significant other. Sean wasn't making it any easier though, with his cute reactions it was quite a bit for a Pansexual man to take in.

Sean blushed deeply and placed his hands over his cherry cheeks, becoming flustered all over again just by Mark's comment.

"You're..." Sean shut his eyes. "So..."

Annoying.

Impossible.

Uncomfortable.

Weird.

Strange.

Unique.

"Different", Sean spoke out softly and stepped back more, hoping that the redness would settle down rather sooner than later. He didn't want Felix to just burst in seeing them standing very close with Sean's face redder than cherries looking impossibly flustered and exasperated. He'd get the right idea. Wrong idea...

"Is that a good thing?" Mark stepped up. He was tempting the caged lion alright. Playing with fire. And all those metaphorical terms.

"I-I don't know", Sean didn't know why Mark's voice had changed from being annoyed and curious to deep and seductive. But he didn't want that to stop. He was sure Mark was only messing with him. Sean was making such expressions to the simplest of things, it was almost too hard not to tease him further.

"You're... Cute", He chuckled. "You're weird and crazy like I said. But it's cute. You get worked up from the simplest of things. I assume you just having something against me, you're not quite what Felix told me about. However, I'm not saying I don't like it", Sean's eyes widened at his comment.

Why was he flirting? He was flirting right? If so, then why? Why with Sean who has done nothing but insulted and irritated him? Was he the crazy one? Sean wasn't sure whether to be happy of sad that Mark was persistent in liking him or not.

"I-I uh... That's..." Sean didn't know what to say but this made Mark chuckle as he leaned closer to Sean, so close that his nose touched the skin on Sean's cheek. That spot immediately becoming warm like something hot had touched him.

"If you weren't with Felix, I wouldn't have minded having my own way with you".

Sean slapped his palm over his mouth and took a jump away from Mark. Had he heard correctly? That was definitely flirting. Sean was used to being hit on, but somehow, because it was Mark, it was completely different.

"You're insane!" Sean snapped.

"Insane?" he chuckled and crossed his arms. If you're crazy and I'm insane, then wouldn't that make us the perfect duo?"

"Why are you being so... Like that with me? I'm in a relationship! I've threatened you, assaulted you and mocked you! Are you deranged or just plain stupid?" Sean snapped and Mark gave him a roll of his eyes.

"It's fun to watch you get worked up. Although, it seems like it doesn't take much at all to even get you somewhat riled up. I have no interest in complying with you cheating on my friend, and so far you haven't reciprocated to my attempts which is impressive judging by how you react to me just looking at you. You passed the good boyfriend test. Congrats you creep", Mark sarcastically applauded and Sean felt his cheeks flare up in anger.

He didn't like being meddled with.

He was about to give Mark a piece of his mind when the door flew open and Felix strode in with boxes of pizza and a wide, devious smile.

But... Sean didn't know everything he wanted to...

He wasn't going to say anything though.

He was far too stubborn for that...

_____________