Chapter 11: Graduate

This chapter is especially for nhokngok990 for his wonderful idea!

Minato and Kushina one huge step back as their friends gladly followed them.

Sasuke tapped his foot as he crossed his arms feeling pissed every second as a very dark aura spread around as he released a very huge KI.

The old generations just giggled and laughed when they saw the situation right now.

And Naru just laugh as another man made another joke which is pretty lame for the others.

"Come on Naru-chan, please come with me later!"

"Don't go with that asshole, come with me instead!"

"No no, come with me."

Over 10 man were surrounding Naru as the aura Sasuke was producing intensified as his bangs were covering his eyes preventing everyone from seeing his rolling eternal mangekyou sharingan and glowing rinnegan from his anger.

"Ah Sasuke-kun, you were the one actually producing the KI I felt from the Hokage tower", Hiruzen said unexpectedly ignoring the children's panic shook of their heads at the background.

"Hn."

Hiruzen blinked as sweat started to form in his forehead but he still had the grandfather smile plastered on his face not even showing that he's affected where in truth, he really is.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying my best not to accidentally murder people."

Hiruzen heard Naru's laugh and turn his direction on where the sound came from only to sweatdrop and cover his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. Oh so that's why the Uchiha is pissed.

There was over 10 men surrounding her tried to even ask her out when clearly there was a very murderous Uchiha at the back.

One of them was suppose to touch Naru's hand only to be stopped by his wrist.

"Hey! What was the-"

The man stopped in his mid sentence when he looked at very tall and pissed man holding his wrist very tightly on his opinion.

"I suggest you don't touch her."

Almost everyone stopped what they were doing only to watch.

Sasuke lifted his head to sho on one of his eyes glowing red from his sharingan, and thankfully, the rinnegan was covered by his bangs preventing everyone from seeing it and be a target for everyone.

"That's my wife your all trying to flirt with, so I suggest all of you scram or else, I might accidentally hurt you."

One by one, they all ran when they saw a glint of a katana hidden from his cloak.

When Naru was left, she rolled her eyes.

"Typical, I forgot that you were actually a possessive bastard."

"Hn, those idiots should know that your my property."

Naru pouted and went to Kushina and Minato's direction hugging them.

"Good luck on your genin exam you two."

"Un! And I'll make sure that I'm going to pass this in flying colors!!"

"Hai, I'll make you and tou-san proud!!"

"Hn, and you should."

The bell rang signalling the start of class. Naru gave both children a last hug and a kiss on the cheek as Sasuke tapped their foreheads and wished them a good luck sending them a proud smirk knowing already that they will pass.

When they were now gone, Naru faced Sasuke and smirked.

"Training?"

Sasuke sent her a side way glance and mentally rolled her eyes.

"Later, I have to talk to the Sandaime. And your coming with me."

Sasuke grabbed her wrist as they disappeared in a blue flash as Sasuke didn't let Naru used her hiraishin.

>>Hokage Tower<<

Hiruzen puffed his pipe as smoke appeared. A blue flash appeared on the center of the room as it revealed to be Sasuke and Naru.

"Why did you called me Hokage-sama?"

Hiruzen gave a kind smiled but his eyes betrayed what his face was showing, and Sasuke saw that it was the same glint Naru has when she's plotting something.

"Right in time. So, Naru-chan over here told me that you were oncethe ANBU Commander."

Sasuke rose a brow, "Yes, why?"

The smile turned evil, "And since this generation doesn't have any ANBU Commander, I made one and I appointed you as the ANBU Commander when we had a council meeting."

Naru giggled as Sasuke's eyebrow twitched, "I don't think its necessary Holage-sama."

"Oh, but it already has been made as your office in the ANBU Headquarters has already been made. You don't want that to go to waste now do we?"

'Curse the one whoever planned this stupid scheme.'

Sasuke sighed, "Fine, but if I deemed all of the ANBU not worthy enough, I'll be leaving."

Hiruzen smiled, "Good choice."

Sasuke nodded as he accepts the Raven mask Hiruzen was passing to him and looked at it as nostalgia crept on his body.

How many years has it been since the last time he wears this mask?

The authority that it gave him when they're still in the future?

>>Time Skip<<

"Clone no jutsu!"

A puff of smoke appeared beside Kushina and revealed one copy of her as she struggled to keep it in tact.

The examiner nodded and jut down on his paper that he was holding.

"And the last stage of the exam, now all you need to do is show me any jutsus you have that can stop a Jounin."

A jounin constructor dropped to the ground as Kushina faced him and her eyes gleamed in determination.

She closed her eyes and channeled chakra remembering the words her Naru-obaachan said to her when she trained her.

"Remember  Kushina-chan, released all of your chakra freely at your back and let them swirl on their own."

Kushina puts her hands together and shouted, "Adamantime Chains!!"

Five gold chakra chains appeared on her back and swiftly trapped the Jounin in place before it could even break out his shock from seeing the ancient keka genkai.

"Y-you passed."

Kushina jumped up and down in joy as she released the chains and lets it disappear as she took the headband from the shocked chounin instructor.

She joyfully opened the door and high fived with her friends as the chounin instructor appeared in the door and walked to the front of the class.

"Alright, you will know your senseis and teammates tomorrow morning. Dismissed!"

Everyone cheered as they ran out the school to be met by proud and happy parents congratulating all of them from passing the exam.

Naru squealed as she twirled the two children from joy as Sasuke had a small smile appear on his face.

>>●<<>>●<<>>●<<>>●<<>>●<<>>●<<>>●<

Hope everyone like the chapter and please don't forget to vote.

Ja ne~